- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Georgian Style Semi-Detached Family Home
- Spacious Well-Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Five Generous Bedrooms
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Open To Casual Dining Area
- Utility Room & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawns
- Two Parking Spaces To Front
- Popular & Convenient Cul-De-Sac Location In Sought After Development Within Walking Distance Of Jordanstown Village, And A Short Commute From Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationEdenmore Court is a much sought after residential development just off the Shore Road in Jordanstown, within walking distance of Jordanstown village, and its varied range of local amenities, with public transport links close by connecting Belfast City Centre and further afield.
Internally, the property provides bright, spacious and well-presented accommodation comprising, five bedrooms, spacious living room, kitchen with casual dining area, together with bathroom and ensuite. Externally, there is a fully enclosed rear garden, and two parking spaces to front.
Likely to be of interest to a range of potential purchasers, including young family or professional couple with today's market. Viewing is by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Solid entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine. Partially tiled walls. Extractor fan. Recessed low voltage lighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Recess low voltage spotlighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BRIGHT LOUNGE:
- 5.64m x 3.56m (18' 6" x 11' 8")
Glazed double doors from entrance hall. Feature cast iron fireplace with Oak surround and granite hearth. Oak wooden floor.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.62m x 4.6m (15' 2" x 15' 1")
Excellent range of Oak high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Built-in gas hob with electric under oven. Integrated fridge, dishwasher and freezer. 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Glass extractor chimney. Recess low voltage lighting. uPVC French doors to rear patio. Storage cupboard with gas boiler. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Hot press with pressurised cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.65m x 4.44m (15' 3" x 14' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Feature circular window. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled power shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Recessed low voltage lighting. Travartine marble floor and walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.95m x 2.54m (16' 3" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.01m (9' 6" x 6' 7")
- Contemporary white suite comprising of tiled bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- Storage cupboard. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.46m x 3.63m (17' 11" x 11' 11")
Access to roof space. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.77m x 2.51m (9' 1" x 8' 3")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Front garden in lawn. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with brick paved patio area.
Jordanstown Village, Jordanstown. Turn left off Shore Road, before traffic lights at Jordanstown Road. Board at bottom of driveway and there is a nursing home at the top of the drive, beyond the development.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »