This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid terrace home
- Family size accommodation
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge open to dining
- Modern fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Oil heating / Double glazed
- Cul de sac setting
- Within walking distance of many local amenities
Properties in the ever popular and convenient Belvoir Park area continue to attract high levels of interest, with many recent sales moving very fast. This is mainly due to the quality and size of these homes, and the setting. So many local amenities, including shops, schooling, bus and arterial routes are close by, many within walking distance or a short car journey. Belvoir Park forest & Shaws bridge are also an area of outstanding beauty and being close to the property will add appeal to those who enjoy walking and outdoor pursuits. This home is very spacious throughout with 3 double size bedrooms, lounge which opens to dining area, and is finished with a modern kitchen and bathroom. An early viewing comes highly recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Upvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring, under stairs storage.
- Lounge / dining 24'11 x 12'1 (7.59m x 3.68m)
- Laminate flooring. Open to
- Dining area image
- Laminate flooring.
- Modern fitted kitchen 11'0 x 7'3 (3.35m x 2.21m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine.
- 1st floor
- Landing, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 13'11 x 13'0 (4.24m x 3.96m)
- At widest points.
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 10'9 (3.96m x 3.28m)
- Hot press and built in robe.
- Bedroom 3 11'1 x 9'7 (3.38m x 2.92m)
- Built in robe.
- Modern white suite comprising with pvc panelled bath, mixer taps and telephone hand shower, Mira Vie shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, pvc panelled ceiling, chrome heated towel rail, tiled effect laminate flooring.
- Large pebbled front gardens, flagged patio to rear, enclosed, brick out building, pvc oil tank.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
103rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views