- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Desirable Deramore Gardens Location
- Semi Detached with Front and Rear Gardens Laid To Lawn
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Bathroom with Bath & Electric Shower
- OFCH & Partial Double Glazing
Additional InformationLocated in a highly desirable area of Ormeau, this superb semi will appeal greatly to a wide range of buyers due to its close proximity to local schools, leisure facilities and great array of cafes, bistros and shops.
The property is a three bedroom semi with two reception rooms, kitchen with range of fitted units and worktops, a ground floor cloakroom with wc, and a first floor bathroom with bath and shower. Outside the property benefits from a front garden, driveway to side and a large rear garden laid to lawn.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Original tiled floor, original entrance door with feature leaded light glazing, radiator, ceiling coving, electric meter cupboard, staircase to first floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- Double glazed bay window to front, solid wooden floor, ceiling coving, radiator
- RECEPTION (2):
- 2 x Single glazed windows to rear, solid wooden floor, ceiling coving, picture rail, radiator
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- Tile effect flooring, single glazed window to side, double glazed pvc door to side, range of high and low level units with display cabinets, space for cooker, space and plumbed for washing machine, radiator
- White suite comprising low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin
- Double glazed pvc window to side, solic wooden floor, towel radiator, white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, close coupled wc
- BEDROOM (1):
- Double glazed pvc window to front, solid wooden floor, ceiling coving, picture rail, radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- Single glazed window to rear, solid wooden floor, ceiling coving, picture rail, radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- Double glazed window to front, solid wooden floor, radiator
- Front garden laid to lawn, driveway to side, rear garden laid to lawn with mature hedgerows and apple tree
Ormeau Road Sunnyside Street
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
175th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »