- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW OF APPROX 1,900 SQ FT
- LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE OPEN FIREPLACE LEADING TO DINING AREA
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH FULL RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- REAR ASPECT SUNROOM WITH EXPOSED BRICK
- FAMILY ROOM (CURRENTLY USED A BEDROOM)
- UTILITY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
24 Deans Road, Bleary
Hannath introduce this three/four bungalow which is nestled along the Deans Road, Bleary. The property offers approx 1900 sq. ft of floor space which includes three bedrooms (master ensuite) as well as three reception areas (one currently used a bedroom) with a detached garage, all situated on a landscaped site extending to approx 0.3 acres. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof. Any floorplans are for illustrative purposes only.
Conveniently located within Bleary just four miles from Lurgan, six miles from Portadown and three miles from Waringstown. Close proximity of local towns leaves quick access to schools, bars, restaurants, cinemas, shopping centres and other local amenities. Many local leisure and recreational facilities are also close to hand.
- Ground Floor Entrance Porch 5' 10'' x 5' 2'' (1.78m x 1.58m)
- Via glazed wooden door. Tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall 14' 11'' x 9' 10'' (4.55m x 2.99m)
- Via glazed double wooden doors. Single panel radiator. Wooden flooring.
- Living Room/Dining Area 21' 4'' x 17' 11'' (6.51m x 5.45m)
- into bay window. Feature open brick fireplace. Two double panel radiators. Wooden flooring.
- Family Room 15' 11'' x 10' 4'' (4.84m x 3.16m)
- Feature open brick fireplace. Double panel radiator. Currently used as bedroom.
- Kitchen/ Dining Area 17' 4'' x 16' 1'' (5.29m x 4.91m)
- Fitted black wooden kitchen with high and low level units accompanied with breakfast bar area. Dual ceramic sink. Integrated cooker/oven with four ring gas hobs, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Sun Room 18' 3'' x 9' 8'' (5.55m x 2.94m)
- Rear aspect room. Exposed brick. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC doors leading to rear patio area.
- Utility Room 9' 6'' x 7' 10'' (2.90m x 2.39m)
- Fitted high and low level units. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Access to rear garden via glazed PVC door.
- Bedroom 1 18' 7'' x 10' 9'' (5.67m x 3.28m)
- Front aspect room with double and single panel radiators. Fitted wardrobes. Access to roof space. Access to;
- Ensuite Shower Room 11' 3'' x 6' 7'' (3.43m x 2.01m)
- Glazed mains shower cubicle. Wash hand basin with storage cupboards. WC. Bidet. Towel radiator. Tiled flooring and walls. Spot lighting.
- Bedroom 2 15' 11'' x 11' 3'' (4.86m x 3.43m)
- Front aspect room with single panel radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 10' 2'' x 9' 2'' (3.09m x 2.80m)
- Rear aspect room with single panel radiator. Access to storage cupboard.
- Bathroom 9' 4'' x 7' 1'' (2.85m x 2.16m)
- Mostly tiled suite comprising of; mains shower enclosure, bath with telephone shower attachment, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Towel radiator. Spot lighting. Access to hotpress.
- Detached Garage 18' 6'' x 10' 11'' (5.64m x 3.34m)
- Via up & over door, power and light.
- Via pillar entrance with tarmac driveway to the front & side leading to garage. Maintained lawn area to the front with a selection of shrubbery. Enclosed rear garden with a mixture of lawn, shrubbery and paved area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »