- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Well Presented Mid Terrace Villa In Convenient Location
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master With Built-In Sliderobes
- Good Sized Lounge With Feature Fireplace Open Plan To Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of High & Low Level Units
- Generous Sized Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating System / Double Glazed
- Enclosed Rear Garden / Small Enclosed Area To Front
- Freshly Decorated And With Wood Laminate Flooring & New Carpets
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer to the market this mid terrace villa, situated in a convenient location just off the Belfast Road, Bangor. The property is freshly decorated throughout and benefits from wood laminate flooring and new carpets. Accommodation wide the home offers two well proportioned bedrooms, good sized lounge with feature fireplace open plan to a dining area, a modern fitted kitchen and a newly fitted three piece bathroom suite. There is also an enclosed rear garden, a Phoenix Gas central heating system and double glazing. This property is ideal for a first buyer or for an investment property.
- Wooden part glazed entrance door, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, thermostat.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.18m x 3.14m (20' 3" x 10' 4")
Overall. Wood laminate flooring, feature tiled fireplace and hearth, two double panelled radiators.
- 2.38m x 2.03m (7' 10" x 6' 8")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, built-in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, double panelled radiator, double glazed door to rear garden.
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.77m x 2.8m (12' 4" x 9' 2")
Double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring, cupboard off housing gas boiler unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.5m (10' 7" x 8' 2")
Wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator.
- Three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with Redring shower unit over, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double panelled radiator, Hot Press off.
- To front - small enclosed yard to front with gate.
To rear - generous enclosed rear garden with mature stones and shrubs.
Travelling out of Bangor along Abbey Street, continue across at the traffic lights on to the Belfast Road. Take the first turn on the left in to Croft. No.24 is along on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »