This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
This detached property was built some 15 years ago on a site which extends to c. 2 acres in the heart of the countryside. Internally this home offers generous family accommodation over 2 floors and each bedroom has an En-suite. There is a large family kitchen with Aga cooker / dining space and the property also offers under floor oil heating on both floors. To the side of the dwelling is stables which are of timber construction along with storage area. Located just on the outskirts of Armagh City just off the main Armagh to Caledon Road with Tynan and Caledon village close by. Overall this is a good family home with a small acreage.
2 Reception Rooms
Oak Fitted Kitchen with Open Plan Dining
Integral Garage with Gym/Office Over
Oak Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
4 Bedrooms all En-Suite
Timber Frame Stable Block
Paddock Area Surrounding House
- Entrance Hall
- 16' 6" x 13' 5" (5.03m x 4.09m) Hardwood front door with glazed side panel, Oak staircase and balustrades, tiled floor.
- 24' 2" x 14' 8" (7.37m x 4.47m) Opening left for stove.
- Family Room
- 14' 3" x 12' 9" (4.34m x 3.89m) Multi fuel stove with brick built fireplace and slate hearth, solid wooden floor, direct access to kitchen, cornicing.
- 24' 2" x 14' 10" (7.37m x 4.52m) Solid oak kitchen with high and low level units, granite worktops, Belfast sink with wooden worktops, centre aisle with sink and wooden worktops, fitted units and drawers, integrated fridge in centre aisle, plumbing for dishwasher, Aga double cooker with 4 ovens, 2 hotplates and hotplate to side, slate tiled floor, recessed lighting, open plan to sunroom. Sunroom 13' x 12', French double doors to outside, leaded oak glass door to rear hall.
- Rear Hall
- Tiled floor, direct access to outside, hardwood rear door. Toilet and wash hand basin off, cloakspace with laundry shoot.
- Utility Room
- 9' 8" x 9' 4" (2.95m x 2.84m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, tiled floor, access to garage.
- Spacious landing with storage cupboard off.
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 1" x 9' 9" (3.99m x 2.97m) En-suite 7' 10" x 6' 8" White suite, shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, velux window.
- Bedroom 2
- 18' 3" x 10' 11" (5.56m x 3.33m) Walk in wardrobe off. En-suite 6' 10" x 5' 9" Corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, velux window.
- Bedroom 3
- 15' x 14' (4.57m x 4.27m) Walk in wardrobe with shelving. En-suite 9' 9" x 8' 2" Corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing bath with mixer taps over, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 14' 10" x 12' 9" (4.52m x 3.89m) Walk in wardrobe with shelving. En-suite 6' 3" x 6' Corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Mature gardens surround this home and there is a paddock to each side of the dwelling. The overall area consist of c. 2 acres.
- Double Garage
- 20' 3" x 19'4" Wooden double doors, side door leading to outside. Stair case leading to 1st floor:- 20' 4" x 18' 9" This room would be suitable for a gym or someone working form home.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »