- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Central Heating
- Upvc double glazing.
- Centrally located.
- Extensive gardens surrounding the property.
- We are delighted to offer for sale this detached bungalow centrally located in Garvagh town occupying an extensive mature site within an established picturesque location. The accommodation currently comprises of living room, kitchen, utility room dining room and three bedrooms and bathroom. Rarely does a property come for sale in this location with so much scope and potential, so we would recommend early viewing.
- Entrance Hall
- With wood laminate flooring, Hot press and cloaks with wc wash hand basin, tiled splash back and wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 5.41m x 3.99m (17'9 x 13'1)
- With tiled fireplace with black tiled hearth, coved ceiling, points for wall lights and archway leading to -
- Dining Room 3.66m x 3.66m (12' x 12')
- With points for wall lights, coved ceiling and patio doors leading to patio at rear.
- Kitchen 3.66m x3.58m (12' x11'9)
- With a range of eye and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, concealed low level lighting, tiled between worktops and floor, built in double eye level oven, electric hob, extractor fan, dishwasher and fridge.
- Utility Room 2.92m x 2.77m (9'7 x 9'1)
- With eye and low level units, tiled floor and plumbing/spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1 3.28m x 3.23m (10'9 x 10'7)
- With built in mirrored wardrobes and bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2 4.14m x 3.23m (13'7 x 10'7)
- With built in mirrored wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 2.67m x 2.46m (8'9 x 8'1)
- With built in mirrored wardrobes.
- With a multi jet bath, wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, extractor fan and fully tiled walk in shower cubicle.
- Detached garage with store to side.
- Property is approached by a tarmac driveway with ample parking for a number of vehicles. Extensive gardens to front in lawn and bordered by flowerbeds and hedging. Enclosed gardens to rear also in lawn with patios area and bordered by a small stream.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »