- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Property
- Bright Through Lounge with Wood Laminate Flooring
- Two Good Size Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Recently Installed Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Modern Shower Room with Attractive Tiled Walls and Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Driveway and Generous Enclosed Rear Garden
- Convenient to Stormont Park, Amenities and Glider Bus Service
A beautifully presented semi detached property in the heart of Stormont offering generous driveway and large enclosed rear garden with lawn and decking area. Improved by the current owners over the last five years to include a new kitchen with breakfast bar, attractive tiling and dining area, new shower room on the first floor to include a walk-in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Additional to all of this the owners have also installed a new gas fired boiler and completely re-plastered walls throughout. Furthermore, the accommodation includes two good size bedrooms on the first floor, generous through lounge with wood laminate flooring and double glazed windows in a hardwood frame. Ideal accommodation for a small family or professionals wanting to have easy access to many of Stormont's amenities including the express glider into Belfast City Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Through Lounge 14'6 x 8'8 (4.42m x 2.64m)
- Mock fireplace. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 14'6 x 10'3 @ widest points (4.42m x 3.12m @widest points)
- Modern range of high and low level units, marble effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'5 x 8'8 (4.39m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 8'7 (3.15m x 2.62m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with two built-in shower heads, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- Generous driveway to front and side. Enclosed rear garden with lawn. Raised decking area and garden shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »