- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Detached Family Residence located within Lagan Valley Regional Park Extending to Approximately 4,000 Sq Ft in a Delightful Yet Convenient Semi Rural Setting on Approximately 1 Acre
- Lounge Open Plan To Dining Area With Fireplace And uPVC Double Doors Leading Outside
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to family and Dining Area, Separate Utility Room
- Sunroom Off Kitchen With Wood Burning Stove
- 5 Double Bedrooms With Built-In Robes Including Master With Ensuite Bathroom And Dressing Room
- Solid Wooden Flooring Throught First Floor
- Luxury Fully Tiled Bathroom With White Suite And Separate Shower, Ground Floor Cloakroom With WC
- Solid Oak Doors, Skirting And Architraves Throughout
- Solid Walnut, Oak And Merbau Bespoke Flooring
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Wood Pellet Heating System
- Driveway Parking For Several Cars
- Integral Double Garage With Electric Door
- Paddock With Covered Animal Shelter, Duck Enclosure And Orchard
- Tennis Court
- Treehouse, Children's Play Area and Zipline
- External Surround Sensor Lighting And Alarm System With Electric Gates
- Private Enclosed Gardens With Sheltered Sitting Areas Backing Onto Lagan Valley Greenbelt
- Extremely Convenient To Amenities In Lisburn And South Belfast And Close to Forestside Shopping Complex
- Close to Drumbo, Edenderry And Belvoir Park
- Convenient To Leading Schools And 2 Miles From Friends School And Walace High School
- Immaculate Presentation Throughout And Finished To An Exceptional Standard
- Chain Free Sale
- Twenty Minutes Drive to Both Belfast City and International Airports and 80 Minutes Drive to Dublin Airport
Additional InformationUpon arrival at this stunning property if you are not taken aback by the beautiful grounds and donkeys grazing leisurely in the paddock and the full-size tennis court then the stunning stone faced detached house is sure to enthral your interest. With so much to offer inside and out this property is sure to attract even the most discerning of purchaser. Surrounded by fields and on the edge of the River Lagan this property boasts everything you could ever want from a country home but is coupled with the incredible convenience of Belfast, Drumbo and Lisburn.
The accommodation consists of a reception hall which leads into a spacious lounge opening to dining room with access to rear garden and mature outlook. The modern fitted kitchen creates a wonderful space for family life or entertaining with snug/dining area and separate reception room with wood burning stove and access to rear garden. Downstairs also benefits from WC and utility room leading to integral garage. To the first floor there is an impressive master bedroom with dressing room and luxury en suite bathroom and four additional very good sized bedrooms.
Built in 2006 number 24 has all the mod cons that families expect and runs as a low maintenance, eco-friendly property. Being situated so close to the Lagan Tow Path with fantastic cycling routes into Belfast City Centre this property creates a lifestyle with the best of both worlds. In close proximity to a variety of local amenities and public transport routes, and minutes away from leading schools, this fine home can only be appreciated upon internal inspection.
- Hardwood front door. Double glazed side light and double glazed fan top light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak wooden flooring and inset brush-off matting. Recessed LED spotlighting. Central open tread oak staircase to first floor return and minstrel style gallery. Wall mounted radiator. Intercom service for electronic gates and alarm controls.
- With contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating feature wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, drawer units below. Feature wood panelled walls. Porcelain tiled floor. Part porcelain tiled walls. Recessed LED spotlighting.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 8.51m x 5.61m (27' 11" x 18' 5")
Laminate wooden flooring with solid walnut floor beneath. Dual aspect with mature outlook to front and side. Walnut fireplace surround with marble inset. Open fire. Recessed LED spotlighting. Wall mounted radiators. Square arch to dining room with dual aspect windows and mature outlook to side and rear with uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patio and garden. Recessed LED spotlighting. Glazed and etched access door back to reception hall.
- 8.59m x 5.69m (28' 2" x 18' 8")
Bespoke fitted high gloss kitchen with stainless steel fittings. Granite work surface. Inset twin stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Built-in pantry cupboards. Island unit. Granite work surface. Range type cooker with four ring ceramic hob. Warming plate. Electric ovens below. Porcelain tiled floor. Recessed LED spotlighting. Stainless steel and glass extractor hood. uPVC double glazed access door to rear patio. Dual aspect windows with mature outlook to rear. Square arch to snug living area with ceramic tiled floor. Open fireplace recessed LED spotlighting. Outlook over garden with feature porthole window. Glazed and etched double doors to garden room.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 4.34m x 4.17m (14' 3" x 13' 8")
Porcelain tiled floor. Recessed LED spotlighting. Wall mounted radiators. Tri-aspect mature outlook with uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patio and garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of matching high and low level units. Stainless steel fittings. Granite work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Cloaks area and service door to garage.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.07m x 5.89m (19' 11" x 19' 4")
With panelled electronic up and over door. Pellet heating boiler and hopper. Pressurised water cylinder.
- MINSTREL STYLE GALLERY LANDING:
- Overlooking central staircase and ground floor. With bespoke fitted library. Recessed LED spotlighting. Walk-in hotpress plumbed for ensuite in Bedroom Two. Outlook to front.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.26m x 4.22m (17' 3" x 13' 10")
Solid wooden flooring. Range of built-in handless wardrobes. Dual aspect windows with mature outlook to front and side. Additional His and Her wardrobes through to En suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating vanity unit, drawer units below, chrome mixer taps, shaver point, illuminated mirror, glazed shower enclosure with Mira Sprint electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.07m x 4.04m (19' 11" x 13' 3")
Solid oak wooden flooring with artificial grass net over. Mature outlook to front. Storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.14m x 3.2m (13' 7" x 10' 6")
Dual aspect windows to side and rear. Double built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.32m x 4.09m (14' 2" x 13' 5")
Solid oak wooden flooring. Double built-in robes. Mature outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (5)/HOME OFFICE:
- 4.24m x 3.3m (13' 11" x 10' 10")
Solid oak wooden flooring. Outlook to rear.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, free standing Whirlpool Jacuzzi bath, wall mounted mixer taps and telephone hand shower, floating vanity unit, drawer units below, chrome mixer taps, shaver point, large built-in shower enclosure with overhead drencher units and shower attachment, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting.
- Electronic gates, sweeping tarmac driveway to front and side with ample parking, leading to garage, outdoor lighting, water taps, fencing and purpose-built Astroturf tennis court, side artificial grass children's play area, mature and private gardens to rear, paddock for donkeys, patio areas, outdoor power sockets, excellent degree of privacy.
Travelling on the M1 Lisburn bound Church Lane is located on the right hand side. Follow the lane and number 24 is located on your right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »