This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Proportioned Accommodation Offering Spacious Lounge and Three Bedrooms Including Master with Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern Well Fitted Kitchen with Built-In Apliances Open Plan to Dining or Family Area with French Doors to Garden
- Luxury Bathroom with Up to Date White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Basement Garage and Pavior Driveway
- Delightful Fully Enclosed Rear Garden with Deck and Patio
- Direct Commuting Route to Belfast
Of comparitively recent construction by renowned builder Chambers Homes, this family sized townhouse enjoys a semi rural location in a small cul-de-sac position within walking distance of the village amenities. It should have immediate appeal to both the frist time buyer and family unit.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed door to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Oak strip flooring. Stairs to Lower Level
- Tiled floor and access to large storage area with cloaks space. Access to garage.
- 5.72m x 3.43m (18' 9 x 11' 3)
Attractive sandstone fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth, oak strip flooring, plaster cornice.
- Luxury Kitchen/Snug
- 5.54m x 3.76m (18'2 x 12'4)
Excellent range of modern high and low level pine units incorporating extractor hood, glazed display units, display shelving, built-in four ring ceramic hob and double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, partly tiled walls, double French doors to the garden, dining space.
- Study Landing
- Master Bedroom
- 4.17m x 3.43m (13'8 x 11'3)
Large double built-in robe with sliding mirrored door, recessed low voltage spotlighting. Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite comprising corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.25m x 2.57m (10'8 x 8'5)
- Bedroom 3
- 32.92m x 2.87m (108 x 9'5)
- Deluxe Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Hot press on landing with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Integrated Garage
- 5.72m x 3.43m (18'9 x 11'3)
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
- Mature, easily managed landscaped garden to the rear with shrub beds and pavior and timber patio area. Screened PVC oil storage tank. Outside water tap and light.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views