- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Town house
- Three bedrooms
- Living room
- Kitchen/ dining area
- Family bathroom
- Good size plot
- Off street parking
- Well presented
This well presented home is located within the ever popular Church Green development in Dromore. The spacious accommodation comprises three bedrooms, family bathroom, a large kitchen/ dining area and living room with open fire. The property further benefits from off street parking to the front and an enclosed rear garden with paved patio and lawned areas. This property will appeal to many including the first time buyer, investor or those wishing to downsize somewhere within easy walking distance to the town. With so much to offer at such a reasonable price we recommend early viewing.
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood glazed front door to entrance hall with solid wooden floor.
- Living room 17'1 x 13'4 (5.21m x 4.06m)
- Feature fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen/ dining area 17'1 x 9'5 (5.21m x 2.87m)
- A range of high and low level units including one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, integrated oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer and dish washer. Recess for washing machine. Tiled floor.
Storage cupboard and patio doors to rear.
- First floor
- Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 6'9 x 6'5 (2.06m x 1.96m)
- White suite comprising panel bath with overhead shower, low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom one 11'7 x 10'0 (3.53m x 3.05m)
- Rear facing bedroom with built in mirrored robes.
- Bedroom two 14'10 x 10'0 (4.52m x 3.05m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom three 9'8 x 7'9 (2.95m x 2.36m)
- Front facing.
- To the front is a off street parking. To the rear is an enclosed large garden laid out in lawn with a paved patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »