- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive, Recently Refurbished, Red Brick Townhouse
- Much Sought After Tree Lined Park in Leafy Cherryvalley
- Three Good Sized First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Living Room with Attractive Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Open-Plan to Living/Dining with Multi-Fuel Pot Belly Stove
- French Doors Opening to Enclosed Rear Yard
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating (Installed 2017)
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and External Doors
- Secure Off-Street Parking for Multiple Cars to Front
- Leading Primary and Secondary Schools in Locality
- Convenient Transport Links for Belfast City Centre
- Close to a Shops and Local Amenities in Cherryvalley
- Immaculately Presented / Viewing Recommended
- Planning Permission Granted for Rear Extension (LA04/2017/2744/F)
Additional InformationSet in the heart of leafy Cherryvalley, this property is perfectly situated to avail of a range of local amenities in the vicinity and is just a short journey away from Ballyhackamore. Leading local primary, secondary and grammar schools and transport links for all directions are near at hand.
Having undergone extensive refurbishment in recent years, this immaculate townhouse is beautifully presented and requires little for a purchaser to do but move in. The accommodation briefly comprises three bedrooms (two doubles), bathroom, modern kitchen and two reception rooms - both with fireplaces. Externally there are low maintenance landscaped gardens to front and rear and off-street parking.
Only upon internal inspection can one appreciate all this fine home has to offer and we have no hesitation in recommending viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Double glazed composite front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor, under stairs storage cupboard, recessed spotlights.
- 3.81m x 2.87m (12' 6" x 9' 5")
Laminate wooden floor, feature granite fireplace with cast iron inset, (open fire), granite hearth.
- 3.m x 2.22m (9' 10" x 7' 3")
Luxury range of high and low level gloss grey units with laminate work surfaces and concealed lighting. Blanco single bowl sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated Nordmende electric under bench oven with Blanco four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor hood over. Integrated fridge/freezer, Candy washing machine and Nordmende dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights. Breakfast bar. Open-plan to:
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 3.98m x 4.24m (13' 1" x 13' 11")
Hole-in-the-wall feature fireplace with slate tiled hearth and multi-fuel pot belly stove. Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights. French doors to rear.
- Access to floored roofspace via Slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.81m (12' 8" x 12' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.82m x 3.25m (12' 6" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.17m x 2.5m (7' 1" x 8' 2")
- Luxury white suite comprising walnut panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and thermostatic shower unit over with rain head shower and telephone hand shower. Sink unit with chrome mixer tap and matching walnut finish. Low flush wc, illuminated cabinet with light sensor. Chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Landscaped gated front patio garden including off-street driveway parking for two cars. Paved patio sitting/dining area. Flowerbeds and steel planter box. Various plants, trees, shrubs and border hedging.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Fully enclosed rear patio garden with storage shed and bin access to rear. Outside light and outside tap.
From the A55 Knock Road, turn into Cherryvalley and take the third right into Cherryvalley Park. Number 24 is on the left hand side over the brow of the hill.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »