- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent end terrace home
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- 2 separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen / dining
- 1st floor shower room
- Double glazed windows
- Gas heating
- Corner site location
- Large garage
- Chain free onward sale
24 Castledillon Road is a deceptive end terrace home set in one of this popular areas most sought after settings, close to an array of amenities, including local shops, schools, churches as well as bus and arterial routes. Also a chain free onward sale this home has been very well maintained, and given its good size accommodation it is a home that does really need to be viewed to be appreciated, and one we feel will be of instant appeal to the many chain free buyers looking to invest / take their first steps upon the property ladder. Externally it is set on a corner site, with gardens to the front and rear with an additional bonus of a detached garage that could be utilised for a variety of uses. Close by are many amenities including local shops, the Tesco Store, Forestside shopping centre and the many shops on the Boucher Road. For those who enjoy the outdoors, Shaw's Bridge, Minnowburn and Belvoir Park Forest are all within a brief walk from the property.
- The accommodation comprises
- Entrance hall 2.69m x 1.92m (8'10" x 6'4")
- Glazed upvc front door and surround opens onto spacious entrance hall. Wooden effect vinyl flooring. Access to under stair storage.
- Lounge 3.68m x 4.30m (12'1" x 14'1")
- Spacious lounge with wooden effect vinyl flooring. Double glazed patio doors open onto decked area.
- Dining room 3.18m x 3.85m (10'5" x 12'8")
- Spacious dining room with wooden effect vinyl flooring and electric fire with surround.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 3.18m x 2.27m (10'5" x 7'5")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of upper and lower level units with formica worktops. Complete with integrated fridge freezer, electric oven with ceramic hobs, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, dishwasher and stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Grey tiled flooring. Upvc glazed door opens onto rear garden.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 2.72m x 4.33m (8'11" x 14'2")
- Spacious double bedroom with built-in storage.
- Bedroom 2 3.14m x 2.96m (10'4" x 9'9")
- Double bedroom with dual aspect windows.
- Bedroom 3 2.33m x 3.25m (7'8" x 10'8")
- Shower Room 2.37m x 1.81m (7'9" x 5'11")
- White shower suite complete with pedestal wash hand, w.c and electric corner shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls and floor, Built-in storage with access to gas boiler.
- Enclosed, westerly facing rear garden with large decked area which is perfect for capturing the afternoon and evening sun. Access to out house storage and garage.
- Garage 6.19m x 7.53m (at widest points) (20'4" x 24'8" ( at widest points))
- Large double garage that is fitted with electric supply and plumbed for washing machine.
- Front gardens
- Loose stone gardens to the front with a range of shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »