- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Lounge with French Doors to Sun Room
- Living Room / Playroom
- Newly Fully Fitted Luxury Kitchen with Granite Worksurfaces, Island Unit, Open Plan to Family Dining
- Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
- Master Bedroom with Modern En Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Boiler is a few months old)
- Brick Pavior Driveway
- Detached Garage
- Landscaped Rear Gardens with Patio areas and Artificial Grass Lawn Enjoying a Sunny Aspect
- Convenient Location, Close to Leading Primary and Secondary Schools
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented spacious detached family home enjoys a generous site in a quiet cul-de-sac location just off the Castlehill Road. Castle Karia Manor is a popular and well established residential address close to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages and Stormont Estate.
The clever internal layout provides well proportioned and flexible accommodation that caters for the needs of today's busy families. The current vendors have completed some major renovation works, of particular note is the newly fitted contemporary family kitchen with granite worksurfaces and island unit that opens to ample dining and sunroom, creating a fantastic family living space. There are an additional two further reception rooms and modern cloakroom with WC. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, with master incorporating a luxury en suite shower room, and bathroom with white suite. Externally the gardens have been landscaped to provide patio areas and artificial grass lawns all on one level, ideal for use all year round.
In order to appreciate this family home, internal inspection is recommended at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC composite front door with glass inset panel leading to…
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Engineered laminate wooden flooring, access to downstairs WC.
- CLOAKROOM WITH WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback, storage under stairs, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.21m x 3.53m (17' 1" x 11' 7")
Double glazed doors leading to lounge, Dual aspect, double glazed doors leading to sun room, marble fireplace with granite hearth and inset, laminate wooden flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 2.97m (14' 7" x 9' 9")
Wood block flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 7.49m x 3.4m (24' 7" x 11' 2")
at widest points
Luxury fully fitted Kitchen with range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap, granite work surface, integrated fridge, integrated freezer in island unit, integrated dishwasher space for Range cooker, tiled splashback, stainless steel Rangemaster extractor fan, island unit with granite worksurface and breakfast bar, engineered laminate wood flooring, recessed spotlighting, open family dining area and sun room. Access to driveway via uPVC composite stable door with glass inset top panel.
- SUN ROOM:
- 6.63m x 3.25m (21' 9" x 10' 8")
at widest points
Recessed spotlighting, engineered laminate wooden flooring, double patio doors to rear garden.
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and built-in shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.4m (15' 5" x 11' 2")
Laminate wooden flooring, wall to wall built-in robes with side shelving and glazed doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with sink and chrome mixer tap, built-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, Intervent extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 2.95m (12' 7" x 9' 8")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.53m (12' 6" x 11' 7")
Laminate wooden flooring, access to roofspace, outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.64m (9' 9" x 8' 8")
Laminate wooden flooring, outlook to front.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, white panelled bath with overhead Mira Sprint electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Brick paviour driveway leading to garage, front garden laid in lawns with brick patio, landscaped rear garden with patio areas, laid in artificial grass lawn, play area laid in bark, uPVC oil storage tank.
- 5.87m x 3.25m (19' 3" x 10' 8")
Up and over door, oil boiler, plumbed for washing machine, light and power.
Travelling along the Castlehill Road, from Massey Avenue, Castle Karia Manor is located on the left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »