- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Renovated, Attractive Detached Villa
- Spacious Extended Living Room with French Doors to Garden
- Separate Family/Dining Room
- New Luxury Kitchen
- Downstairs WC/Utility Room
- 3 Bright Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating System
- Double Glazed
- Cavity Wall & Roofspace Insulation
- Wired for Sky TV
- Professionally Landscaped Gardens to Front, Side and Rear
- Attractive Garage with Additional Parking and Turning Areas
- Close to Excellent Local Schools and Amenities
Additional InformationThis attractive detached villa has recently been the subject of a comprehensive (yet sympathetic) modernisation programme.
Natural light floods into the well-appointed interior and the property benefits from a slightly elevated position with no properties in front.
In addition to a new kitchen, bathroom and downstairs cloakroom/utility, the house has been completely redecorated with new carpets throughout.
Externally this is complemented by superb, professionally landscaped gardens as well as plenty of parking and attractive sitting areas. It is therefore ideal for children and entertaining alike.
- uPVC double glazed front door with sidelights.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood panelling, cornice ceiling, plate rack, understairs storage cupboard.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.35m (14' 4" x 11' 0")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.65m x 3.35m (21' 10" x 11' 0")
Attractive cast iron fireplace with wood surround, slate hearth, French doors to garden.
- 3.1m x 2.74m (10' 2" x 9' 0")
Newly installed range of high and low level units Integrated appliances including Ignis 4 ring ceramic hob, under bench Indesit stainless steel electric oven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Indesit dishwasher, stainless steel and glass canopy with extractor fan. Part tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlights, concealed strip lights.
- REAR PORCH:
- Door to side. Space for American style fridge. Door to ...
- Built-in cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush wc, extractor fan.
- Feature leaded stained glass windows on half landing. Access to Roofspace from main landing, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 3.3m (14' 5" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.35m (12' 4" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.69m (10' 3" x 8' 10")
(at widest points). Built-in cupboard with Phoenix Natural Gas boiler. Second cupboard, picture rail.
- New contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and screen. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, feature porthole style leaded stained glass window.
- Double entrance pillars. Sweeping tarmac driveway with parking (and turning) for several vehicles.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.94m x 2.92m (19' 6" x 9' 7")
(at widest points, approximately) Roller shutter door.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawns with flowerbeds featuring variety of plants, trees and shrubs. Motion sensor proximity light. Natural stone-paved paths to front and both sides. Gates to ...
- REAR GARDEN:
- Fully enclosed, landscaped garden mainly in lawn with mature shrubs and trees. Natural stone-paved patio areas and paths. Motion sensor proximity light, outside tap. External understairs store.
Cairnburn Road runs from the Circular Road (Near CIYMS) To the Old Holywood Road, adjacent to Belmont Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »