This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Renovated, Attractive Detached Villa
- Spacious Extended Living Room with French Doors to Garden
- Separate Family/Dining Room
- New Luxury Kitchen
- Downstairs WC/Utility Room
- 3 Bright Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating System
- Double Glazed
- Cavity Wall & Roofspace Insulation
- Wired for Sky TV
- Professionally Landscaped Gardens to Front, Side and Rear
- Attractive Garage with Additional Parking and Turning Areas
- Close to Excellent Local Schools and Amenities
- Full Planning Permission for Extended Kitchen and 4th Bedroom (Plans, Planning and 3d Impressions available upon request)
Additional InformationHaving recently been the subject of a comprehensive (yet sympathetic) modernisation programme, this attractive detached villa therefore requires the purchaser to do little except move in.
Natural light floods into the well-appointed interior and the property benefits from a slightly elevated position with no properties in front.
In addition to a new kitchen, bathroom and downstairs cloakroom/utility, the house has been completely redecorated with new carpets throughout.
Externally this is complemented by superb, professionally landscaped gardens as well as plenty of parking and attractive sitting areas. It is therefore ideal for children and entertaining alike.
Internal inspection is a must.
- uPVC double glazed front door with sidelights.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood panelling, cornice ceiling, plate rack, understairs storage cupboard.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:14' 4" x 11' 0" (4.37m x 3.35m)
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM:21' 10" x 11' 0" (6.65m x 3.35m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with wood surround, slate hearth, French doors to garden.
- KITCHEN:10' 2" x 9' 0" (3.1m x 2.74m)
- Newly installed range of high and low level units Integrated appliances including Ignis 4 ring ceramic hob, under bench Indesit stainless steel electric oven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Indesit dishwasher, stainless steel and glass canopy with extractor fan. Part tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlights, concealed strip lights.
- REAR PORCH:
- Door to side. Space for American style fridge. Door to ...
- Built-in cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush wc, extractor fan.
- Feature leaded stained glass windows on half landing. Access to Roofspace from main landing, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 5" x 10' 10" (4.39m x 3.3m)
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 4" x 11' 0" (3.76m x 3.35m)
- BEDROOM (3):10' 3" x 8' 10" (3.12m x 2.69m)
- (at widest points). Built-in cupboard with Phoenix Natural Gas boiler. Second cupboard, picture rail.
- New contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and screen. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, feature porthole style leaded stained glass window.
- Double entrance pillars. Sweeping tarmac driveway with parking (and turning) for several vehicles.
- ATTACHED GARAGE19' 6" x 9' 7" (5.94m x 2.92m)
- (at widest points, approximately) Roller shutter door.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawns with flowerbeds featuring variety of plants, trees and shrubs. Motion sensor proximity light. Natural stone-paved paths to front and both sides. Gates to ...
- REAR GARDEN:
- Fully enclosed, landscaped garden mainly in lawn with mature shrubs and trees. Natural stone-paved patio areas and paths. Motion sensor proximity light, outside tap. External understairs store.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views