- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment Located Within The Brooklands Area
- Living Room Leading To Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Shower Room With White Suite
- Enclosed Garden With Shed
- Convenient Location Within Walking Distance to Dundonald Village And Its Range Of Amenities
An excellent opportunity to purchase a ground floor apartment with quiet cul de sac location and generous enclosed rear garden with lawn and BBQ area. The accommodation comprises of two well proportioned bedrooms, good size lounge and generous kitchen dining area to rear. Fully tiled shower room with white suite, gas fired central heating and pvc double glazed windows. The outside offers brick shed and generous garden, a real suntrap for the evening BBQ's when summer comes again! Ideal location within the Brooklands area overlooking the Ballyoran 3G football pitches and within walking distance to Dundonald Village and the convenient Glider Bus Service into Belfast City Centre. A great property have young professionals or mature buyers wanting to downsize to ground floor accommodation and retain a garden to enjoy.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Double built in cupboard.
- Lounge 13'9 x 10'9 (4.19m x 3.28m)
- (at widest points). Wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 13' x 10'8 (3.96m x 3.25m)
- Range of high and low level units with marble effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, housing for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, housing for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 9'4 (3.86m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom 2 12'7 x 9'4 (3.84m x 2.84m)
- Cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising of shower cubicle with electric shower and sliding shower screen doors, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed garden with lawn and brick shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
67th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »