24 Beechwood Street, Belfast BT5 5BQ
2 Bed Terrace House For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Very Well Presented Mid Terrace Property
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large Through Lounge / Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Convenient To Belfast City Centre, Titanic Quarter & CS Lewis Square
- Close To Shops, Public Transport Links & Ballyhackamore Village
Additional InformationThis very well presented mid terrace property is found off Ravenscroft Avenue, East Belfast. This great property has been carefully modernised in recent years, and will appeal to those seeking to buy within this high convenient setting.
The layout comprises, and entrance porch leading to a large through lounge/dining area, and modern fitted kitchen to the ground floor. On the first floor, there are two good sized bedrooms and a contemporary white bathroom suite. Benefiting from gas fired central heating, and uPVC double glazed window frames, the property has also had a damp proof course installed.
Close to Belfast City Centre, the Titanic Quarter, the Comber Greenway, and Ballyhackamore, there are also a range of cafes, shops and public transport links all close by. Early viewing is advised!
Please contact our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555 to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC double glazed front door to inner porch with laminate wooden floor to:
- 6.91m x 4.11m (22' 8" x 13' 6")
Laminate wooden floor.
- 4.32m x 2.13m (14' 2" x 7' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Partially tiled walls. Four ring hob with under oven and stainless steel extractor over. Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to hot press. Gas fired boiler.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panel bath with mixer tap and shower over. Partially tiled walls. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 2.95m (13' 7" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.54m (9' 10" x 8' 4")
- Enclosed rear yard.
How much will it cost?
50th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »