- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- This charming property is currently a 6 bedroom and 6 bathroom house set of 3 acres of land in the area of outstanding natural beauty approx 1 mile from Castlerock
- Views over the sea towards Portstewart, Portrush and the Scottish Islands
- The house is set among mature gardens and ponds, with a further Chalet style build that could be used as office or separate studio apartment / annex
- At the rear is a 4 car garage with electric roller door, greenhouse and parking area
- Two separate entrances
- Oil fired central heating with the bar, kitchen, dining and living area featuring underfloor heating
- Full planning permission has been obtained for the conversion of an existing rear extension into a 4 bedroom Bed & Breakfast (PP consent available to download as PDF)
- Viewing highly recommended
ENTRANCE HALL :- 10' X 8' Stairs leading to upstairs loft.
FRONT LOUNGE :- 26' x 25' with open fireplace.
DINING AREA :- 13' x 16'
BAR AREA :- 16' x 15' with stone built bar overlooking ornamental pond.
KITCHEN / DINETTE :- 31' x 14' Side door leading to large decking area.
REAR LOUNGE :- 19' x 17' with patio doors leading to decking overlooking pond.
BATHROOM :- 18' x 8' with walk through shower.
BEDROOM 1 :- 17' x 25' Patio doors leading to decking.
STAIRS LEADING TO UPPER FLOOR :-
BEDROOM 2 :- 14' x 13' BEDROOM 3 :- 14' x 13' BATHROOM :- 7' x 7'
SUNROOM :- 14' x 14' with part glass floor and views overlooking the coastline.
UTILLITY ROOM :- 9' x 9'
BEDROOM 4 :- 13' x 11' with ensuite.
BEDROOM 5 :- 13' x 11' with ensuite and dressing room 8' x 7' with built in wardrobes.
BATHROOM :- 7' x 9'
BEDROOM 6 :- 12' x 16' with ensuite.
LOUNGE / BEDROOM 7 :- with patio doors leading to front garden.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH WATSON PROPERTY
Note: This information does not constitute the basis for any contract. All measurements are approximate and given for illustrative purposes only. Measurements taken are to the maximum points in each room ie. into any bays or alcoves. Watson Property do not test electrics, heating, plumbing or structure and interested parties are recommended to seek independent advice from qualified surveyors.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »