This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Delightful Listed End Terrace Cottage in the Heart of Hillsborough
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Lounge with Feature Exposed Stone Wall and Brick Fireplace with Morso Multi Fuel Stove
- Fully Fitted Kitchen including Feature Exposed Stone Wall, Modern Appliances and Patio Doors Leading to Private Rear Yard
- Spacious Double Bedroom with Built In Furniture Leading to Study/Dressing Room
- Luxury Fitted Bathroom with White Suite and Shower Above Bath
- Enclosed Landscaped Rear Yard
- New Oil Combi Boiler (Instand Hot Water)
- On Street Parking Space to the Front of the Property
- Walking Distance to Many Local Amenities including Restaurants, Parks, Boutiques, Hillsborough Castle and Park
- Ideally Located for Commuting to Belfast, Lisburn, Banbridge and Dromore via M1 Motorway and A1 Dual Carriageway
- Rates Paid by Landlord
Additional InformationHillsborough is one of Northern Ireland's oldest villages, providing a range of shops as well as pubs and restaurants. The town is well known for its pretty terraced Main Street leading to the Castle. A stroll around Hillsborough reveals beautiful houses, quaint courtyards and a friendly ambience.
This charming deceptively spacious Grade B2 listed cottage circa 1850 offers bright and modern accommodation in an exceptionally convenient location. We would encourage an early appointment to view to avoid disappointment considering this opportunity to rent such a desirable property.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 7 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views