- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached Bungalow
- Lounge/Kitchen/Dining/3 Bedrooms/Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Front & Rear Gardens
- Concrete Driveway
- Integral Garage
- Within Walking Distance of Local Amenities
- Ideal First Time/Investment Purchase
- This semi-detached bungalow is situated in a well sought after residential location within a 5 minute walk of Limavady Town Centre. It offers well proportioned family accommodation which has been well maintained. It benefits from having en enclosed garden and integral garage. This would be an excellent first time/investment purchase.
- Travelling along Catherine Street, turn left onto Roe Mill Road and take second left onto the Rathbrady Road. Continue a short distance and turn left onto Massey Avenue, then turning right into Annadale Park. Take first right and number 24 is situated on the right hand side.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Entrance Porch:
- with glass panelled door through to:
- with built-in cloaks, shelved hot-press.
- Lounge: 3.74 x 3.08 (12'3" x 10'1")
- having feature tiled fireplace with ‘Parkray’ solid fuel fire (not tested), coving around ceiling and centre piece, glass panel door through to:
- Dining Room: 3.18 x 3.15 (10'5" x 10'4")
- with wood effect laminate floor, coving around ceiling.
- Kitchen: 3.23 x 3.15 (10'7" x 10'4")
- with a range of eye and low level units, matching worktop, tiled around units, ceramic sink unit, feature glass display and corner display units, built-in hob and oven, extractor fan with light, space for fridge/freezer, glass panelled door to rear porch.
- Utility Room:
- with built-in units, plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- Bedroom (1): 3.59 x 2.93 (11'9" x 9'7")
- with built-in double wardrobe.
- Bedroom (2): 3.18 x 2.90 (10'5" x 9'6")
- Bedroom (3): 3.13 x 3.0 (10'3" x 9'10")
- with built-in double wardrobe.
- Bathroom: 1.91 x 1.83 (6'3" x 6'0")
- with three piece suite comprising of fitted bath with electric shower over-head, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Also having wooden ceiling, fully tiled walls.
- Integral Garage: 6.65 x 2.90 (21'9" x 9'6")
- with up and over door, power points and lighting.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Gardens to front laid in lawn, enclosed by wall and hedging. Concrete Driveway.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved area. Garden Shed. Boiler House.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £753.64 as at 04/02/2019.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »