- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Period Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms/2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Garden Room
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationBeautifully Presented And Luxuriously Appointed Period Semi Detached Villa Holding A Magnificent Mature Site Within This Highly Regarded Location
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented period semi detached villa holding a prime position within this highly regarded residential location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, master with en suite, 2 reception rooms, with lounge into bay, modern luxury fitted kitchen with dining area and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, side entrance porch, gas fired heating and has been maintained to the highest possible standard by the present owner.
A mature site, detached garage and garden room add the finishing touches to a home which will impress all who view.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Double storm doors.
- Entrance Hall
- Period tiled floor.
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Open plan: Solid wood floor, period style radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail, feature staircase and bannister.
Under stairs storage - Boot room, exposed timber floor.
- Utility Room 2.54 x 2.33 (8'3" x 7'7")
- Plumbed for washing machine, part wood panelled walls, low flush wc in white suite, stable door.
- Dining / Kitchen 4.02 x 4.20 (13'2" x 13'9")
- Period open fire, wooden surround, marble inset, low level units, granite worktops, extensive built-in storage, cornice ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, vertical radiator and double panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 2.27 x 3.44 (7'5" x 11'3")
- Range space, stainless steel extractor fan, low level units, granite worktops, stainless steel sink unit, granite drainer, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, partly tiled walls, granite splashback, ceramic tiled floor, vaulted ceiling, uPvc double glazed door to patio.
- Lounge 3.66 x 4.44 (12'0" x 14'6")
- Into bay, feature leaded light window, period open fire, wooden and tiled surround, exposed timber floor, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 4.45 x 3.61 (14'7" x 11'10")
- Into bay, feature leaded light window, hole in wall fireplace, brick surround with slate hearth, exposed timber floor, corniced ceiling.
- First Floor
- Spacious open plan landing, stunning feature leaded light window, exposed timber floor, built-in storage, exposed timber floor.
Roof Space - Slingsby style ladder, floored, electric light, gas fired boiler.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, drench shower head, telephone hand shower, towel radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.70 x 4.25 (12'1" x 13'11")
- Exposed timber floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail, built-in cupboard.
En suite - Contemporary white suite comprising vanity unit, shower cubicle, telephone hand shower, towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.69 x 3.94 (12'1" x 12'11")
- Double panelled radiators, leaded light detail. cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.63 x 3.96 (11'10" x 12'11")
- Into bay, feature leaded light detail, exposed timber floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Detached Matching Garage 5.00 x 3.40 (16'4" x 11'1")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Garden Room 2.60 x 4.19 (8'6" x 13'8")
- Double French style doors leading to rear garden, light and power.
- Front garden in driveway with car parking bays and surrounded by mature hedging, shrubs and trees, private enclosed rear garden in paved and slate chipped areas and mature bushes and shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »