24-26 Greenvale Street, Ballymena BT43 6AR
Restaurant/Cafe For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Recently refurbished cafe/restaurant
- Prime location, close to Dunnes at Tower Centre entrance
- Seating for circa 90 patrons
- Established Cafe/Restaurant Site in Greenvale Street for circa twenty years
- Refurbished Cafe/Restaurant business, on a long established site
- Adjacent to Tower Centre Greenvale Street Entrance (average weekly footfall reported at circa 87K)
- Seating for circa 90 patrons (Ground and First Floor Restaurant areas)
The NAV of the premises is £14,000, which precipitates a Rates Burden (2017/18) of £5,173.66 (20% discount applied for Small Business Rates)
The property is held on the balance of a 10 year Lease, with circa 9 years unexpired (as at April 2018). There is a Tenant Option Break Clause at the end of year five 2022 subject to six months notice. The rent is £20,000 per annum (Lease assignment subject to Landlord Approval).
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »