This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Obel is Belfast's new stunning 28th Storey residential tower located in a superb central location at Donegall Quay in Belfast City Centre. It is ideally situated beside all the amenties of the City.
Apartment 24-07 is a spacious two bedroom apartment situated on the 28th floor and commands unrivalled views over Belfast City and the River Lagan towards The Waterfront Hall. The generous eastfacing livingroom benefits from two large feature windows .
The apartment has been furnished to an excellent specification and will make an ideal city home. An enclosed car space is also included.
- Obel Tower is Belfast's stunning 28th storey apartment building
- Spacious two bedroom apartment situated on the fourteenth floor
- Outstanding views over Belfast City and the River Lagan
- An enclosed car space is included
- COMMUNAL AREA:
- Lift / stairs to 28th Floor.
Twenty eighth FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door to entrance hall with cloaks cupboard and plumbed for washing machine / storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.29m x 3.33m
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Partly tiled walls. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 2.77m
- White suite with panel bath, mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 7.32m x 4.63m
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 sink & drainer unit. Four ring hob. Electric oven. Stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Low voltage lighting.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »