- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A superb 24th floor apartment in the 27 floor landmark Obel Tower
- Breathtaking and panoramic views over Belfast Lough & beyond
- No onward chain, stylishly presented and ready to move into
- Impressive entrance lobby with express lift access to all floor
- Underground and secure parking - one space with the apartment
- Well-maintained communal areas throughout the tower
- Entrance hall with access to a utility cupboard
- Wonderful open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms - one with an en-suite
- Modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Fantastic location in BT1 with the Titanic & Cathedral quarters within a short walk
- Programmable and efficient electric heating system
Additional InformationLiving The High Life!
This superb 24th floor apartment is located in landmark Obel Tower on bank on the River Lagan. At 27 stories and 279 feet high it is Ireland’s tallest residential building and it occupies a prime site in Belfast City Centre on Donegall Quay ensuring amenities are plentiful. The apartment benefits from floor to ceiling windows that offer simply breath-taking views over Belfast Lough, Greater Belfast and beyond. The apartment benefits from a stylish decor, a modern comfort and no onward chain.
The apartment comprises an entrance hall with a utility cupboard, a fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room with integrated appliances, a master bedroom with an en-suite, a further bedroom and a modern bathroom with a three-piece suite.
The apartment benefits from a parking space in the underground secure car park which has lift access. The entrance lobby and communal areas are well-presented and maintained.
The apartment is ideally located in Belfast City Centre to offer a wide range of amenities. The Cathedral & Titanic Quarters are within a short walk that provide excellent entertainment, pubs and restaurants.
To arrange a viewing or for further information on this exceptional property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen / Living / Dining 7.34m x 4.85m (24'1" x 15'11")
- Master Bedroom 5.18m x 2.54m (17' x 8'4")
- En-suite 1.68m x 1.70m (5'6" x 5'7")
- Bedroom 2 4.17m x 2.54m (13'8" x 8'4")
- Bathroom 2.16m x 1.96m (7'1" x 6'5")
- Utility Cupboard
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »