- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury Townhouse
- Three Bedrooms Master En suite
- Spacious Lounge/dining/Sun Room
- Fully Fitted kitchen
- Downstairs W/C
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Private Car parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Additional InformationSituated to the rear of 23 Galwally Avenue, this town house offers exclusivity, privacy and convenience all under one roof. Only a few minutes walk from Forestside Shopping Centre and the renowned Belvoir Park Golf Club, this is one of the most popular residential locations in South East Belfast. The property is approached by electrically operated gates to secure parking. Internally the property comprises 3 bedrooms, master with en suite, lounge / dining open to modern, fully equipped kitchen, conservatory, downstairs w/c and white bathroom suite. A gas heating system, double glazing and enclosed rear garden complete this fine home.
*****The pictures shown are historical and maybe subject to change********
- Upvc front door to entrance hall, tiled floor, intercom system that controls electric gates.
- Sandstone fireplace
- Excellent range of high and level built in units, built in hob and stainless steel overhead extractor fan, eye level oven, integrated fridge freezer, and dish washer. Tiled floor.
- Tiled floor, access to rear garden/patio
- Bedroom one
- Walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin low flush W/C
- Bedroom two
- Bedroom three
- Bathroom suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush W/C.
- Outside front
- The property is approached by electric gates, leading to designated parking area to the front of the property.
- Outside rear
- Enclosed rear garden area and patio area, bordered by timber fencing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »