- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED WITHIN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- Ground Floor Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Sunroom, Utility Room, Downstairs W.C.
- First Floor Accommodation: Landing, 4 Bedrooms (One with Ensuite), Family Bathroom, Walk in Hotpress
- Oil Fired Central Heating. Pvc Double Glazing.
- Large gardens laid in lawn to the rear.
- Detached Garage.
- Tarmac driveway providing ample parking.
23b Dunbrae, Chancellors Road, Newry, BT35 8HG
Offering new to the market this Detached Residence in a desirable residential location just off the Chancellors Road. Dunbrae is an established and exclusive development of detached homes on Newry’s south side.
Located within easy reach of Newry City Centre, Cloughoge Primary School and Newry’s main transport network.
Spacious, bright and well appointed living accommodation with 4 bedrooms (One with Ensuite), 3 receptions Rooms, Family Bathroom, &Separate W.C.
Choice corner site with large enclosed gardens to the rear and patio area ideal for family enjoyment.
uPVC double glazing. Oil Fired Central Heating.
Tarmac driveway offering ample parking
Would suit many discerning buyers looking for a select family home in a sought after residential location.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring. Carpet on stairs. Telephone point.
- Lounge 11' 6'' x 14' 9'' (3.5m x 4.5m)
- Front Elevation. Laminate flooring. Wood surround fireplace with decorative inset and tiled hearth. T.V point. Wired for wall lights.
- Living Room 11' 6'' x 14' 5'' (3.5m x 4.4m)
- Front Elevation. T.V point. Double doors to Kitchen/Dining Area.
- Kitchen/Diner 23' 11'' x 10' 6'' (7.3m x 3.2m)
- Rear Elevation. Range of upper and lower level units. Single drainer stainless steel and mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer, freestanding dishwasher, Belling 4 ring electric hob and Belling electric oven. T.V point in Dining Area. Open plan to Sunroom.
- Sunroom 9' 10'' x 9' 6'' (3.0m x 2.9m)
- Rear Elevation. T.V point. Door to side of property.
- Utility Room 5' 11'' x 7' 3'' (1.8m x 2.2m)
- Side Elevation. Range of upper and lower level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier. Door to rear.
- Downstairs W.C. 5' 11'' x 2' 11'' (1.8m x 0.9m)
- Middle Elevation. White suite consisting of W.C. & wash hand basin. Partial wall tiling.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpet flooring. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 14' 9'' x 11' 6'' (4.5m x 3.5m)
- Front Elevation. T.V point. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 2 7' 7'' x 10' 6'' (2.3m x 3.2m)
- Side Elevation. T.V point.
- Walk in.
- Family Bathroom 7' 3'' x 6' 11'' (2.2m x 2.1m)
- Rear Elevation. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and bath. Shower attachment over bath. Partial wall tiling.
- Bedroom 3 10' 2'' x 10' 6'' (3.1m x 3.2m)
- Side Elevation.
- Bedroom 4 18' 1'' x 11' 2'' (5.5m x 3.4m)
- Front Elevation. Telephone point. T.V point. Built in storage cupboard.
- Ensuite 10' 2'' x 2' 7'' (3.1m x 0.8m)
- Middle Elevation. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Partial wall tiling.
- Detached Garage. Tarmac Driveway Large gardens to the rear with fencing to boundaries.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »