- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Magnificent individually designed villa finished to the highest of specifications throughout with a host of extras too numerous to list, occupying a superb elevated site affording superb uninterrupted views over Parkgate and the surrounding countryside. Only on internal inspection can you appreciate all this superb property has to offer!
- Solid panelled front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels.
- RECEPTION HALL 5.44m x 4.45m (17'10" x 14'7")
- Porcelain tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear courtyard. Solid oak doors throughout. Through to:-
- LIVING ROOM 5.21m x 4.78m (17'1" x 15'8")
- Contemporary freestanding cast iron multi fuel stove set on granite hearth and flued to chimney. Wall length bi-folding doors to front patio area. Open plan to:-
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST AREA 4.93m x 4.78m (16'2" x 15'8")
- Bespoke fitted kitchen in colour coded finish with range of soft closing high and low level units with matching white granite work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl 'Franke' sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Fitted island unit in gray granite finish with breakfast area and wash hand basin. Inlaid 5 ring gas hob with overhead fan extractor unit. Superb range of integrated appliances to include 2No eye level dual ovens and microwave. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Granite splashback. Recessed ceiling lighting. Porcelain tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.43m x 2.67m (11'3" x 8'9")
- Range of contemporary fitted high and low level units with matching granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Recess for fridge freezer. Porcelain tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Walk in hot press. Composite door accessing rear garden.
- Modern two piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap. Porcelain tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Porcelain tiled floor. Cloakcupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 5.31m x 3.78m (17'5" x 12'5")
- Built in ceiling height mirrored sliderobes. Wooden effect tiled floor. Twin front windows.
- En Suite Bathroom
- Fully tiled 4 piece suite comprising freestanding bath with flooring mixer tap. Spacious shower cubicle with sliding screen door and mains shower over. Vanity unit with swan neck mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Recessed ceiling lighting. Wall mounted mirror.
- BEDROOM 2 4.06m x 2.90m (13'4" x 9'6")
- Wooden effect floor tiles. (Currently utilised as lounge area).
- BEDROOM 3 5.31m x 3.05m (17'5" x 10'0")
- Built in wall length wardrobes. Wooden effect flooring. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Deluxe fully tiled 3 piece suite comprising spacious shower cubicle with glass screens. 'Drench' shower over with adjoining handheld shower head. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Wall mounted mirrored cabinet. Low flush w.c. Recessed ceiling lighting. Access to roof space via drop down ladder.
- Accessed off concrete laneway, off Ballywee Road on the outskirts of Parkgate Village.
Gated entrance with sweeping tarmac driveway and spacious parking forecourt.
Surrounding hedgerows and ornamental shrubbery.
Surrounding mature gardens in lawn.
Rear courtyard with dining area.
Sheltered patio are at front elevation.
Outside light. Water tap.
Sewage treatment plant.
Solar panels included.
- Detached Steel Framed Double Garage 7.16m x 6.53m (23'6" x 21'5")
- Twin roller doors. Side service door. Gable side window.
Detached steel framed garden shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »