- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Four double bedrooms, two plus reception rooms c.1600 Ft2
- Striking kitchen with appliances and open plan dining area
- Cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite shower room
- Easy managed, sheltered mature gardens
- Attractive 'wooded' outlook
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Integral garage
- Very convenient location - shops, schools, transport
- Modern design and construction - easy maintenance
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
What a most interesting and spacious house this is!
From its elevated, mature site this attractive detached home has four generous 'double' bedrooms and two reception rooms and is set off by screened mature and easily managed gardens which overlook the wooded fringes of Glen House.
The interior has plenty of space for most house hunters and offers formal and informal areas to enjoy - including the opportunity to work from home or for quiet contemplation.
Only a few minutes from the town centre the surroundings are almost 'rural' and offer a great combination of peace and convenience.
A real 'must see' home!
- Sheltered oak front door with double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak flooring.
- Low flush wc, feature green glass rice bowl sink and dressing area, mixer tap, mosaic tiles, oak flooring, extractor fan.
- Open to:
- SITTING AREA
- 3.96m x 2.84m (13' 0" x 9' 4")
Oak flooring, Open outlook over front garden to wooded outlook.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.89m (16' 0" x 12' 9")
Marble fireplace and hearth, gas fire.
- StUNNING/STRIKING KITCHEN
- 3.12m x 2.21m (10' 3" x 7' 3")
Extensive range of white high and low level cupboards, laminate granite effect worktops, one and a half tub single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, two under ovens, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel cooker canopy/extractor, ceramic tile effect floor, concealed lighting. Open to:
- DINING ROOM:
- Oak flooring, uPVC double glazed doors to rear and separate single door to side.
- Staircase with pine spindles and handrail to first floor and second floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.96m (16' 0" x 13' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, feature glass circular rice bowl sink, mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle, mixer taps, bamboo effect flooring, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.33m x 5.05m (17' 6" x 16' 7")
at widest points.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 2.84m (13' 0" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.53m x 3.45m (11' 7" x 11' 4")
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- White suite comprising bamboo panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled, recessed lighting, fully tiled corner shower with mixer tap and drench shower, extractor fan, bamboo effect flooring.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.m x 3.48m (16' 5" x 11' 5")
Roller door. Light and power. Utility space with single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine. Gas fired central heating boiler Megaflow pressurised tank.
- Good head height. Part floored. Insulated.
- Tarmac driveway and parking for several cars.
- Outside light and tap.
- Gardens front, side and rear in easily managed lawn, flowerbeds, shrubs, fencing and trees. Flagged patio.
From Ards Leisure Centre on Hardford Link travel 350 yards along Crawfordsburn Road and turn right into Mountain Road. 23A is then 260 yards on right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »