- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- STRUCTURE & WALLS
- The site will be excavated to suit new house levels
- In situ 150mm concrete ground floor slab with 1200 gauge polythene damp proofing membrane
- Insulation to ground floor included as 100mm Xtratherm XT/UF with perimeter insulation to prevent cold bridging The super-structure walls will be built using timber frame construction with a masonry external envelope of bricks / concrete blocks
- Timber frame external walls will be insulated with 150mm knauf 44 mineral wool insulation and 37.5mm insulated plasterboard to the external walls with specialist "Protect VC Foil Ultra" air tight tapes and membranes
- Catnic and concrete lintels and all steel work included as required to construct
- Window cills will be 2 course precast concrete
- Timber roof structure included as drawings to be trussed / cut where required
- Firestone EPDM membrane roof covering included with 125mm xtratherm insulation
- Rainwater goods - grey seamless aluminium gutters and round grey pvc downpipes
- Grey PVC fascia boards and soffit
- EXTERNAL WINDOWS & DOORS
- External windows & doors will be grey external and white internal, double glazed PVC with Chrome Ironmongery
- External front door will be a Composite with Chrome Ironmongery (colour can be chosen by purchaser if sale agreed in prior to time of ordering)
- Grey roller garage door with electric operation
- Internal doors / ironmongery included as a pc sum of £100 per prefinished door
- Skirting's included as 6" chamfered MDF
- Architraves included as 4" chamfered MDF
- Door stop to be square edge MDF
- Door frames to be softwood
- Window cill boards to be mdf
- Stairs included as softwood closed string type. MDF treads & risers. Redwood square Newel posts and spindles painted white
- Handrail and capping pieces to newel posts can be painted white or oak / walnut to match chosen doors
- WALL & FLOOR FINISHES
- Rubbed up smooth sand cement render and finished in white masonry paint
- Natural timber cladding
- Natural stone cladding
- Internal walls will be plaster-boarded and plastered with finish skim
- Ceilings will be plaster-boarded with finish skim
- Walls and ceilings will be finished in Leyland/Johnston's paint in plain white builders finish throughout and wood work painted gloss white or clear varnish to oak / walnut areas
- Floor tiling to Entrance hall, Downstairs bathroom, Kitchen, dining, living room and upstairs bathroom
- Wall tiling to shower enclosure walls and small splash back to sinks
- Tiling included as standard tile sizes eg 600x600, 600x300, 400x400 etc. and laid in standard laying pattern
- Smaller mosaic, brick effect, herringbone or very large 900x900 etc will be additional cost
- (Supply of tiles, trims, grout, adhesive, ditra matting and tanking etc to be included in PC Sums)
- MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- ELECTRICS SPEC
- Entrance hallway - 2no. twin socket, 5no. LED recessed lights, 1no. smoke detector, 1no. BT point
- Kitchen / Dining - 6no. twin sockets, , 8no. LED recessed lights, 3no. pendant lights, 1no. cooker circuit, spur for cooker hood, spur for D/W, spur for M/W, spur for fridge, 1no. heat and smoke detector, 1no. BT point
- Living room - 3no. twin sockets, 1no. ceiling rose, 1no. smoke detector, 1no. TV point / CAT 6
- Downstairs bathroom - 4no. LED recessed lights with 2 way switching, extractor fan, supply for vanity unit / mirror
- Garage - 4no. twin sockets, 2 LED strip lights, Supply for electric garage door, spur for W/M, spur for T/D, 1 no. CO alarm, consumer unit & central comms for CAT 6, supply for boiler, supply for underfloor heating, hot water circuit, immersion & motorised valve. Permelli box to elevation of garage
- Landing - 2no. twin sockets, 2no. ceiling rose, 1no. smoke detector, supply for PIV ventilation system
- Bedroom 1 - 4no. twin sockets, 1no. ceiling rose, 1no. TV point / CAT 6
- Bedroom 2 - 4no. twin sockets, 1no. ceiling rose, 1no. TV point / CAT 6
- Bedroom 3 - 4no. twin sockets, 1no. ceiling rose, 1no. TV point / CAT 6
- Bathroom - 4no. LED recessed lights, 1no. extractor fan, supply for vanity unit / mirror
- GENERAL & OUTSIDE
- Security Alarm
- 2 no. wall lights on balcony
- 3 no. external wall lights at external doors (1 no. sensor)
- Power supply for patio and driveway lights
- Sockets and switches finished in white pvc faceplates
- PIV Ventilation system included
- Ground floor heating to be complete with underfloor heating throughout (excluding garage)
- Each zone will be individually controlled by wall mounted stat
- Upstairs heating to bedrooms will be complete with Myson Premier HE Radiators controlled by thermostatic radiator valves and a standard wall stat mounted in the hall area
- Radiators to bathrooms to be chosen within sanitary ware package
- The homes heating will have 3 zones (Upstairs Heating, Downstairs heating and Hot water)
- Hot water storage will be a 250L Pressurised cylinder
- Mains gas system boiler
- All Bathrooms to be fitted with selected sanitary ware
- Kitchen to be plumbed in for kitchen sink tap and gas hob
- Garage to be plumbed for washing machine
- 1no. Outside tap
- SITE WORKS & DRAINAGE
- Driveway included as single coat 60mm bitmac with pin kerb edging
- 20 square metre patio will be finished in silver granite flags
- Raised decking area to back garden
- 900mm wide perimeter path around house finished in bitmac
- Garden will be left clean and tidy / sown out in grass seed
- Close board fencing to garden
- All mains foul and storm drainage
- PC SUMS INCLUDED
- PC sum of £17,500 for the following PC Sum items, to be selected from Sykes Interiors, 38 Duncrue Cres, Belfast BT3 9BWTel. 028 9077 0044
- Kitchen - including: Units, worktops, appliances, sink, taps, Installation, etc
- Sanitary ware including: Towel radiators, toilets, basins, taps, bath, showers, shower enclosures / screens, wastes, associated fittings
- (Installation of sanitary ware is included in our plumbers costs and the pc sum is for supplying sanitary ware)
- Tiling including: Tiles, trims, grout, adhesive, tanking, ditra matting
- (Installation of tiles is included in our build costs and the pc sum is for supplying tiles and accessories)
- SAP Calculations, EPC will be supplied at completion stage
- Service connections / Building Control fees will all be covered in the build
- Global Home Warranty will be included (10 year warranty)
Additional InformationSaintfield is an exceptionally popular village approximately 25 minutes from Belfast and benefits from a vast array of local amenities together with excellent schooling within the immediate area. The surrounding towns of Crossgar, Downptarick, Ballynahinch and Comber are easily assessable.
23a and 23b are 2 new build detached dwellings beautifully situated within a short stroll of the village and will be finished to a superb standard with a full turnkey specification.
For further enquiries please contact Mark Leinster from Simon Brien Residential on 02890 685301
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- BEDROOM (1):
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- BEDROOM (2):
- With balcony.
- BEDROOM (3):
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »