This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- OPEN VIEWING SATURDAY 24TH JUNE 2-3PM***
- Unique detached bungalow
- Full of character and quality finishes
- 3 bedrooms
- Master suite with ensuite and walk through dressing area
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Luxury bathroom with claw foot bath & shower
- Kitchen/diner with feature glass ceiling
- Generous garage/workshop + utility area
- Site extending to approx 1/4 acre
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Current EPC rating - D60
Additional Information***OPEN VIEWING SATURDAY 24TH JUNE 2-3PM***
"Looking for that special new home? - Possibly thinking ahead to retirement?" If you value luxury and character, a rural setting yet convenience to both Newtownards and Bangor then this could be your ideal purchase. We've fallen in live with this property. It is a real credit to its present occupants who have just recently completed a major programme of improvements and modernisation over several years which has resulted in a unique home which oozes character including "School house" radiators and reclaimed internal doors.
The centre piece of the property is a modern kitchen with dining area and "Nook" and a feature glass ceiling that floods the room with natural light. The master suite is also of special interest due to its size and the inclusion of an ensuite shower room, walk through dressing room and walk in wardrobe. In addition it offers a lounge with patio doors and feature fireplace, 2 further bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with claw foot bath, shower cubicle and "his & hers" sinks. Externally the property is set on a site of approx 1/4 acre and includes a large garage/workshop, utility room, enclosed gardens in lawns and a pebbled driveway.
This property is a real "one off" and has been priced attractively given all that it offers. Viewings are strictly by prior appointment via the agent.
- Hardwood double glazed door with leaded glass viewing pane.
Cornicing, Access to roofspace, Hardwood flooring, Schoolhouse radiator, Cloakroom with part tiled walls.
- 4.67m x 3.3m (15' 4" x 10' 10")
Feature fireplace with slate tiled hearth, cast iron inset and wood surround, Cornicing, 2 Schoolhouse radiators, TV point, Double glazed double doors to garden.
- 6.1m x 3.63m (20' 0" x 11' 11")
(Plus nook) Feature vaulted ceiling, Low level units in cream with wood block worktops and upstands, Belfast sink with mixer tap, Rangemaster duel fuel gas range, Integrated Rangemaster extractor hood, Tiled splashback, Integrated under counter fridge, Integrated Bosch dishwasher, Hardwood flooring, Recessed spotlights, Two double panel radiators, Integrated shelving, Hardwood door to side.
Steps to Nook with countryside views.
- Victorian-style suite comprising claw foot bath, WC with long-chain flush and His 'n' Hers sinks and tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower, Cornicing, Schoolhouse radiator, Built-in storage.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 7.98m x 3.96m (26' 2" x 13' 0")
At widest points into dressing area.
Dressing area with schoolhouse radiator, built-in wardrobes and cornicing.
Bedroom with twin schoolhouse radiators, TV point, Cornicing, Built-in storage with shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashback, Corner tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower, Cornicing, Chrome heated towel rail, Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
Schoolhouse radiator, Cornicing, Fireplace for storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.74m (9' 10" x 9' 0")
Schoolhouse radiator, Cornicing.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.58m x 2.77m (11' 9" x 9' 11")
At widest points.
Victorian-style WC with long-chain flush.
Boiler, Plumbed for washing machine, Vented for tumble dryer.
- Gardens to side and rear enclosed by fencing and gates. Lawn and pebbled areas with paved patio and path to workshop. Feature waterpump, Light and tap.
Pebbled driveway to front.
- 7.42m x 7.37m (24' 4" x 24' 2")
Roller door, Light and power points.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located just a mile or so outside of Newtownards on the Donaghadee Road towards Six Road Ends.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »