- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well-presented extended end terrace house
- Large living room with dining area
- Fitted kitchen with range of units
- Covered utility area
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Modern shower room with white suite
- Access to a converted loft room
- Option to create private driveway
- Oil fired central heating / uPCV double glazed
- Close to a wide range of amenities
- Potential for extending to the side/rear subject to planning permission
Additional InformationTastefully presented by the current owner and with nothing to do but move in. This attractive low maintenance extended end terrace home will appeal to a broad range of potential purchasers from first time buyers to investors.
The accommodation briefly comprises generous living room with dining area, kitchen and an utility area all on the ground floor. On the first floor are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern shower room with white suite. There is access to a fully fitted out loft room accessed via a slingsby ladder. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and superb proximity to the city centre, hospitals, motorway network and a range of excellent amenities.
Ready for immediate occupation we encourage an early viewing at your convenience.
- uPVC front door with glazed panels to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, wooden corbels, Yale Smart Living alarm system.
- LIVING / DINING:
- 6.61m x 4.12m (21' 8" x 13' 6")
(at widest points). Orlando multi fuel stove with carved wood surround, tiled inset with slate hearth, wood effect laminate floor, feature vertical radiator, cornice ceiling, wooden corbels. Access to understairs storage.
- 2.99m x 2.17m (9' 10" x 7' 1")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, extractor fan, part tiled walls, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for bottle gas, tile effect vinyl floor, cornice ceiling. uPVC door to...
- COVERED UTILITY AREA:
- 2.74m x 1.56m (8' 12" x 5' 1")
Plumbed for washing machine, power sockets, concrete floor, solid wooden door to rear patio area.
- Access to roofspace loft room via slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.2m (13' 2" x 10' 6")
Hotpress with shelved storage, wood effect laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.5m x 2.36m (8' 2" x 7' 9")
Wood effect laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising large shower cubicle with Triton power shower, fully tiled walls, low flush wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, mirrored bathroom cabinet, chrome heated towel radiator, vinyl floor, cornice ceiling.
- LOFT ROOM:
- 4.05m x 3.14m (13' 3" x 10' 4")
(into eaves / at widest points). Extensive range of built-in storage into eaves including pull out single bed, wardrobes and cupboard, wall mounted drop down table, Velux window, feature wooden beams, wood effect laminate floor.
- Garden to front laid in paving stones with garden wall boundary. Garden to side laid in lawn with garden fence. Paved patio area to rear with timber decked area and garden fence, outside water tap.
Travelling along Tates Avenue in the direction of Boucher Road, the property is on the left hand side, on the corner of Ebor Parade.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »