- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Comfortable red brick semi detached property.
- Three good bedrooms.
- One reception room.
- High gloss fitted kitchen / dining area.
- White shower suite.
- Upvc double glazing / doors.
- Gas central heating system.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Good fresh presentation.
- Established residential location.
A comfortable, well maintained and presented red brick semi detached property that enjoys a prominent south facing site within this established, residential, sought after location. Three good, well appointed, bright bedrooms. One generous reception room. Contemporary fitted high gloss finished kitchen open to dining area with feature double patio doors. White shower suite. Upvc double glazed windows / front and rear patio doors in Upvc / gas central heating system ( Worcester boiler ). Downstairs cloakroom / w.c. Large detached garage / separate utility room / ample car parking / feature pillars with double gates. Private and secure flagged rear garden. Good, fresh, youthful presentation throughout. Outstanding doorstep convenience with easy access to excellent transport links and shops. Chain free. Well worth a visit. EPC D68
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- LOUNGE 14'2 x 10'3 (4.32m x 3.12m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 14'8 x 11'3 (4.47m x 3.43m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring ceramic hob, under oven, overhead extractor hood, tiling, wooden effect strip floor, down lighters, gas boiler, Upvc double glazed double patio doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'4 x 10'6 (4.37m x 3.20m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'6 x 7'9 (3.20m x 2.36m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'2 x 6'5 (3.10m x 1.96m)
- LUXURY WHITE SHOWER SUITE
- Double shower cubicle, electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, low flush w.c.
- Flagged patio, secure, private, south facing rear garden, pillars and double gates to car parking.
- DETACHED GARAGE 21'4 x 10'7 (6.50m x 3.23m)
- Up and over door, light and power. Separate Utility Room, Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, feature radiator.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »