- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Family Home in Most Convenient & Desirable Location
- Superb Living Room with Feature Fireplace Open Plan to Dining Room
- Exceptional Fitted Kitchen with access to Rear & Separate WC Facility
- First Floor Family Bathroom with 3 Piece Suite & Shower Cubicle
- Master Bedroom Overlooking Ormeau Park
- 3 Further Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Front Garden with Gate & path to Front Door, Enclosed Rear Yard
- Mains Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed (Additional Secondary Double Glazing to Ground Floor & First Floor Front Windows)
- Excellent Proximity to the City Centre, Arterial Routes & Diverse Range of Local Amenities
Additional InformationThis superb three storey mid terrace occupies and excellent situation overlooking Ormeau Park and is extremely convenient to the many amenties in the surrounding area. The property offers superb adaptable extensive accommodation and is finished to an extremely high standard throughout with a multitude of outstanding features that are further enhanced by that much sought after feeling of warmth and character. The accommodation briefly comprises living room open plan to dining room, exceptional modern fitted kitchen, four bedrooms, family bathroom and WC facility on the ground floor. All in all a fantastic property that will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers and early viewing is a must to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, timber glazed inner door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature mosaic tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.55m x 3.94m (14' 11" x 12' 11")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, slate fireplace with painted surround and slate hearth. Open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.4m (13' 5" x 11' 2")
Door to . . .
- EXCEPTIONAL MODERN KITCHEN:
- 4.48m x 2.64m (14' 8" x 8' 8")
Extensive range of high and low level units, ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor canopy, built-in oven and microwave, emamel sink unit with mixer tap, under unit lighting, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, porcelain tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Return
- Wood panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower attachment, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, high flush wc, heated towel rail style radiator, wood strip flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.28m x 4.52m (17' 4" x 14' 10")
(into bay. Potential first floor living room). Marble fireplace with tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, sanded and varnished floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.18m (11' 1" x 10' 5")
Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, sanded and varnished floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.28m x 3.61m (17' 4" x 11' 10")
Cast iron fireplace, solid wood floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.4m x 3.28m (11' 2" x 10' 9")
Cast iron fireplace, solid wood floor.
- Enclosed yard to rear, painted timber decked sitting area.
Leaving the city centre on the Ravenhill Road number 238 is shortly after the junction with Ormeau Embankment on the left hand side before Ravenhill Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
100th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »