This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Prominent 1st Floor Accommodation
- Former Restaurant
- Suitable for sub-division for alternative use
- Flexible layout options from 1,000 - 3,386 Sq Ft
- To be refurbished to high spec design
- High quality fixtures & fittings
- Dedicated staff parking facilities
237D Lough Road, Craigavon
FORMER 1ST FLOOR RESTAURANT
ALSO SUITABLE FOR SUB-DIVISION FOR OFFICE USE
The property is located on the 1st floor and extends to 3,386 Sq Ft, although can be sub-divided to accommodate alternative uses from 1,000 Sq Ft.
**Quoting rent of £10,000 per annum for units of 1,000 Sq Ft.
Formerly used as a restaurant, the property is bright and well proportioned, with vaulted wooden ceilings. Although currently in need of some modernisation, the units will be refurbished to a modern high spec design with high quality fixtures and fittings to suit the requirements of perspective tenants. The unit offers flexibility for layout options and benefits from generous onsite car parking.
The property occupies a prominent location on the Lough Road adjacent to Junction 10 of the M1 Motorway, Lurgan. As part of the busy Loughview Complex, surrounding occupiers include Spar, Friar Tucks, WineFlair and Subway. There is an on site Translink Bus Stop and Park & Ride service allowing staff and customers to travel to Belfast within 30 minutes.
Rates Payable: £5,185
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »