- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home With Extensive Detached Garage
- Six Bedrooms, One with Ensuite Shower Room
- Four Receptions, Two with Sliding Patio Doors To Rear Garden
- Fitted Kitchen with Extensive Range of Units, Built-in Oven and Integrated Dishwasher
- Family Bathroom with Separate Bath and Shower Cubicle, Master Ensuite & Ground Floor WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden with Patio and Generous Lawn Surrounded by Mature Trees
- Much Sought After Residential Location Close to Many Local Amenities
Additional InformationA deceptively spacious detached family home that was described in the 2017 Ulster Architectural Heritage publication Glamour & Gloom: 1930s Architecture in Belfast as part of the dream for a new way of living.
Measuring approximately 2,350 sq ft, the property is located on the much-sought-after Kings Road and has a private south-facing rear garden. The accommodation requires some modernisation and offers a great opportunity for a family to put their own stamp on this unique property. Convenient to many local amenities, with Kings Square and the Comber Greenway within walking distance, many of Belfast's leading schools close to hand and access to main bus routes, this is perfect for any family.
Comprising an enclosed entrance porch leading to a generous entrance hall with cloakroom and ground floor WC. Four different reception areas, including lounge featuring an open fireplace and sliding patio doors to rear garden, living room with wood-laminate flooring and sliding patio doors also to rear garden and separate breakfast area and dining area off a good size kitchen with extensive range of units.
The first and second floors offer six bedrooms, four on the first floor and two on the second floor, four of which are double bedrooms, one with a master ensuite shower room and a family bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle. Furthermore, there is an additional storeroom on the second floor, oil-fired central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Other benefits include a modern oil boiler, extensive garage measuring 32 feet long, generous gated driveway to front with ample parking and garden in lawn with a large enclosed south-facing rear garden with patio and lawn surrounded by mature trees ensuring privacy and all-day sunlight.
A great location in the heart of one of East Belfast's most-sought-after areas, close to a wide array of amenities, with easy access to central Belfast and popular districts such as Belmont, Ballyhackamore and Holywood. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall 13'5 x 4'0 (4.09m x 1.22m)
- Cupboard understairs.
- Ground Floor WC
- Original wash hand basin and low flush WC. Part semi-solid wood flooring, part ceramic tiled flooring.
- Lounge 17'4 x 11'9 (5.28m x 3.58m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Aluminium sliding patio doors.
- Living Room 12'9 x 11'2 (3.89m x 3.40m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Sliding PVC patio doors.
- Breakfast Area 10'7 x 8'4 (3.23m x 2.54m)
- Ceramic tiled flooring. Larder. Cupboard with plumbing for washing machine. Open to:
- Kitchen 14'3 x 7'9 (4.34m x 2.36m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with display cabinet, granite effect work surfaces with upstand, inset 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Archway to:
- Dining Room 11'1 x 10'3 (3.38m x 3.12m)
- Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Rear Entrance Hall
- Oil fired boiler. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Hot press.
- Bedroom 1 11'9 x 11'6 (3.58m x 3.51m)
- Coloured suite with built-in shower cubicle with electric shower and shower door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC. Wood laminate flooring. Fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 12'2 x 11'0 (3.71m x 3.35m)
- Range of built-in robes and vanity unit.
- Bedroom 3 10'9 x 7'8 (3.28m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 4 9'0 x 7'8 (2.74m x 2.34m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with tiled splashback, walk-in shower cubicle with electric shower and shower door, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Wood laminate flooring.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 5 12'3 x 12'1 (3.73m x 3.68m)
- Eave storage.
- Bedroom 6 13'1 x 5'8 (3.99m x 1.73m)
- Velux window.
- Store Room 6'9 x 3'0 (2.06m x 0.91m)
- Velux window.
- Front garden with lawn, gated tarmac driveway and mature trees. South facing enclosed rear garden with raised patio and large garden in lawn surrounded by mature trees. Outside tap.
- Detached Garage 32'0 x 12'1 (9.75m x 3.68m)
- Light and power. Up and over door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »