- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE
The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £127,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts. Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BT, 02890 605200.
A superb opportunity to purchase this well appointed semi detached home conveniently located close to schools, shops and transport links to include the motorway network and within easy commuting distance to the City Centre. Three good bedrooms. Good sized living room. Kitchen open plan to dining space. White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Oil fired central heating. Upvc double glazing. Off road carparking. Privately enclosed rear garden. Chain free. A rare opportunity to purchase within this popular location and we have no hesitation in recommending an early viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC D55
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 15'9 x 12'5 (4.80m x 3.78m)
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 15'6 x 12'9 (4.72m x 3.89m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, built-in oven, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, open plan to generous dining space, Upvc double glazed sliding patio door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'6 x 8'11 (4.11m x 2.72m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 12'2 x 9'9 (3.71m x 2.97m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 9'2 x 7'2 (2.79m x 2.18m)
- WHTIE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, separate shower cubicle, electric shower unit, spotlights, tiled walls and floor.
- Off street carparking, enclosed rear garden.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »