- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Second Floor Apartment of approximately 890 sq ft in Superb Apartment Complex
- Excellent Convenience to Belfast City Centre (approximately 1 mile)
- Outstanding Communal Areas & Communal Courtyard Gardens Designed by Dirmuid Gavin
- Spacious Living Room with Dining Area
- Superb Modern Kitchen Area with Range of Integrated Appliances
- 2 Double Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Deluxe Main Bathroom
- Quality Hardwood Flooring in Living Room & Hallway
- Superb Fitted Plantation Shutters on all Windows
- Access to Penthouse Gym with Roof Terrace
- Glazed Central Link Specially Designed Glass Lifts with Views over Courtyard Gardens
- Ground Level Secure Parking with One Parking Space Relating to the Apartment
Additional InformationAn outstanding modern apartment on the second floor of this exciting and sought after apartment complex. Conveniently situated approximately 1 mile from Belfast city centre, the complex is opposite the popular Ormeau Park and the increasingly popular cafes and restaurants on the Ormeau Road.
This delightful 890 sq ft apartment offers a bright well presented layout incorporating a spacious living room and dining area, superb modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of built-in units and integrated appliances, two well proportioned bedrooms (the master bedroom with an excellent ensuite shower room), and a deluxe main bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, secure parking space and lift access to all floors.
The impressive communal garden areas, and penthouse gym with roof terrace simply adds to the character and ambiance of this exceptional building.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN / LIVING ROOM & DINING AREA:
- 8.69m x 3.56m (28' 6" x 11' 8")
Range of modern high and low level kitchen units with integrated appliances including built-in gas hob, electric oven, integrated dishwasher and integrated washer dryer, integrated fridge.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.66m x 2.74m (18' 7" x 9' 0")
Double built-in Sliderobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Spacious shower cubicle, pressurised shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 2.74m (14' 1" x 9' 0")
Double built-in Sliderobes.
- SUPERB BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, feature tiled walls and flooring.
- Impressive communal entrance areas, one car parking space.
- Approximately £1,150 a year.
Main Ormeau Road heading out of town past Ormeau Park on left hand side. The Bakery development is then on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »