232 Whitechurch Road, Ballywalter, Newtownards BT22 2LB
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
- Attractive Detached Bungalow
- Exceptional Site with Sea Views to Front and Country Aspect to Rear
- Ample Room to Extend Subject to Necessary Approvals
- Living Room with Attractive Fireplace, Open Fire, Cornice Ceiling and French Doors to Dining Room
- Separate Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms All with Built-in Wardrobes
- Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite
- Well Presented Front Garden in Lawns
- Tarmac Driveway with Ample Parking for Cars, Caravans or Boats
- Exceptional Private Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Attractive Flowerbeds in Plants and Shrubs, Southerly Aspect
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage with Utility Area to Rear
- Demand Expected to be High
- Semi Rural Location Yet Convenient to All Main Towns
Additional InformationThis is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive detached bungalow occupying a fantastic site with sea views to front and private aspect to rear overlooking the countryside. Well presented throughout there is little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible comprising living room with attractive fireplace, cornice ceiling and French doors to dining room with cornice ceiling, kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, and spacious bathroom with four piece white suite. Outside there is a well presented front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with parking for cars, caravans or boats and an exceptional private fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with flowers, plants and shrubs and southerly aspect with ample room to extend subject to necessary approvals. Additional benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and detached garage with utility area to rear.
Conveniently positioned between Ballywalter and Millisle this property offers all the benefits of a semi rural location without being remote. Properties of this nature rarely make it to the open market and as a result we can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity.
- Front door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Sea views, fully tiled floor, glazed internal double glazed door with stained glass side panels to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage cupboard, built-in bookshelves, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.87m x 3.12m (19' 3" x 10' 3")
at widest points
Sea views, cornice ceiling, attractive marble fireplace with gas coal effect fire, French doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.15m (12' 4" x 10' 4")
at widest points
Attractive carved mahogany fireplace with marble inset, marble hearth and open fire, aspect to rear garden.
- Range of high and low level solid oak units, laminate work surfaces, space for cooker, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge, plumbed for dishwasher, concealed strip lighting, glass display cabinets, pine tongue and groove ceiling, aspect to garden, part tiled wall, part tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 2.84m x 4.09m (9' 4" x 13' 5")
plus wardrobe space
Excellent range of built-in wardrobes, aspect to garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 3.48m (10' 3" x 11' 5")
into wardrobes at widest points
Sea views, cornice ceiling, excellent range of built-in wardrobes and book shelves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.87m (10' 4" x 9' 5")
into robes at widest points
Range of built-in wardrobes, cornice ceiling, access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Beautifully presented idyllic coastal site with well presented front garden in lawns, attractive flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, tarmac driveway with ample parking for cars, caravans or boats leading to detached garage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.31m x 3.05m (17' 5" x 10' 0")
Timber door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.92m x 2.84m (9' 7" x 9' 4")
Power, light, work bench, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- Impressive private fully enclosed beautifully presented rear garden with southerly aspect, attractive flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, paved patio barbecue area, backing onto open countryside, ample room to extend subject to necessary approvals.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »