- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Highly Sought After Ormeau Bakery Apartment
- Modern, High Specification 2nd Floor Apartment
- Spacious Living Room with Panoramic Views
- Open Plan, High Spec Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Large Bedroom with Panoramic Views
- Luxury Bathroom comprising Contemporary White Suite
- Gas Central Heating and 2.4m High Double Glazing
- Stunning South West Facing Views Over Belfast
- Main Arterial Route to Belfast City Centre
- Allocated Underground Car Park Space, Residents Gym and Concierge Office
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this Stunning 2nd Floor Apartment in the highly sough after 'The Bakery' location on the Ormeau Road. Ideally located to many local amenities including local shops, trendy bistros, Queens University, Stranmillis and local transport routes to Belfast City Centre.
This stylish property comprises a spacious Living Room, Open Plan High Spec Kitchen with integrated appliances, Large Bedroom and Luxury Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite. This property further benefits from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Off-Street Parking and Stunning South-West facing views over Belfast.
To avoid disappointment, call our office on 02890642888 to arrange an early viewing.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
- Attractive entrance hall with black and white tiled floor, part wood panelled walls, post room, concierge office, access to elevators and stair case.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance Door, Laminate Wooden Floor, Radiator, High Ceiling with Spotlights, Brushed Aluminium Light Switches, Large Storage/ Airing Cupboard
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.1m x 3.3m (16' 9" x 10' 10")
Large 2.4m High Double Glazed Window offering Superb South-Westernly, Panoramic Views over Belfast, Laminate Wooden Floor, 2x Radiators, High Ceiling with Recessed Spotlights, Fitted Seating Bench, Brushed Aluminium Switches and Sockets including Television, Satellite, Telephone and DAB Radio, Open Plan to:
- 3.2m x 2.6m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
Tiled Floor, Part Tiled Walls, Ultra Modern Cream High Gloss Fitted Kitchen with Marble Effect Worktops, Integrated Oven, 5-Ring Gas Hob and Extractor Hood Over, Integrated Washing Machine, Integrated Fridge Freezer, Large Larder Style Cupboard, Integrated Microwave, Recessed Spotlights, Single Drainer Sink Unit with Mixer Taps, GFCH Boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 2.6m (15' 5" x 8' 6")
Large Bedroom with 2.4m High Double Glazed Window with South- Westernly, Panoramic Views over Belfast, Laminate Wooden Floor, Radiator, High Ceiling, Fitted Seating Bench, Telephone Socket
- 3.m x 1.7m (9' 10" x 5' 7")
Luxury Bathroom with Dark Tiled Floor, Tiled Walls, Recessed Spotlights, Modern White Suite comprising Bath with Mixer Taps and Shower Attachment, WC, 'Floating' Wash Hand Basin with Mixer Taps, Towel Radiator, Large Vanity Mirror with Spotlights Over, Electric Shaving Points, Extractor Fan
- Delightful, spacious and well designed communal outdoor courtyard
- CAR PARKING AREA
- Residents car parking area, 1 allocated space
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »