232 Saintfield Road,
Belfast, BT8 6HH
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
Last listed at Asking price £185,000
- A lovely semi-detached property located off the Saintfield Road
- Priced to allow for sympathetic modernisation
- No onward chain ensuring a quick transaction
- Spacious living room with a feature fireplace and access to the rear garden
- Bright lounge with a bay window and a feature fireplace
- Kitchen with a good range of high & low level units and a dining area
- Three spacious double bedrooms
- Contemporary four-piece bathroom suite
- Floored roofspace with a velux window
- Large rear garden with two generous patio areas
- Driveway providing off-street parking and access to detached garage
- Gas heating & double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities
This super family home is very reasonably priced for the scale and quality of the accommodation on offer and the highly sought after location just off the main Saintfield Road, With some light modernisation it is sure to be a hit with families and first time buyers that want a superb range of local amenities. The two spacious reception rooms are sure to come in useful, one for the children and their toys and one for the parents to relax in after the children have gone to bed!
Downstairs comprises of a spacious entrance hall with under stair storage, a lounge with a feature fireplace and a large bay window, a large living room with a feature fireplace and access to the rear garden, a kitchen that benefits from excellent storage and a dining area. Upstairs comprises of a bright and spacious landing, three well-proportioned double bedrooms and a four piece bathroom.
Externally the property has well-maintained gardens to the front and rear. The outdoor space is sure to please all ages with plenty of space for the children to play and a good-sized patio area for the grown-ups. The property further benefits from a detached garage with a driveway leading to it.
Located just off the main Saintfield Road and only one mile from Forestside Shopping Centre, this property is ideally situated within close proximity to Belfast and offers easy access to the main bus routes in and out of the City.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance hall 5.03m x 2.13m (16'6 x 7'98)
- Kitchen 5.18m x 2.87m (17'44 x 9'5)
- Lounge 5.49m x 3.35m (18'25 x 11'84)
- Living room 6.53m x 2.44m (21'5 x 8'35)
- Bedroom 1 3.56m x 3.05m (11'8 x 10'13)
- Bedroom 2 3.66m x 3.05m (12'81 x 10'18)
- Bedroom 3 2.44m x 2.74m (8'29 x 9'61)
- Bathroom 2.74m x 2.13m (9'58 x 7'75)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT8 6HH | Property For Sale in BT8 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Knockbracken area, Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in South Belfast | Property For Sale in Saintfield Road Area | Property For Sale in Newtownbreda, Belfast | Property For Sale in Four Winds Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Michael Chandler Estate Agents * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.