- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Semi-Detached Property Located On The Popular Holywood Road
- Three Bright And Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Piped For Gas And Part Double Glazed Windows
- Four Bedrooms, Master With En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom With Modern White Suite
- Driveway With Ample Parking And Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn With Decking Area
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
Additional InformationThis charming, deceptively spacious, semi-detached home is located in a prime residential area, within walking distance to the flourishing Belmont Road. The close proximity to the Belmont community offers a plethora of shops, eateries and retail boutiques and also boasts ease of access to an excellent range of leading primary and secondary schools, George Best City Airport and Belfast City Centre.
The property is circa 2300 sq ft, offering bright and spacious family accommodation throughout. The ground floor comprises three good-sized reception rooms and luxury fitted kitchen with separate utility space. The first floor has four bedrooms, master benefitting from an ensuite shower room and modern family bathroom.
There are many attractive features to the property including; a stunning bay window, open fireplace with feature cast iron inset and balcony overlooking the generous rear garden in lawn, that make this property unique.
The property further benefits from a lower ground floor which is accessed from the side of the property and would be ideal for a range of uses, subject to any necessary planning consents.
Outside, the property is approached with a large driveway/parking area, leading to a fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with a large patio area, overlooked by a feature balcony. Only upon an internal viewing can this fine home be appreciated.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- PVC front door and original tiled flooring.
- Reception Hall
- Storage under stairs, cornice and wall lights.
- Lounge 16'9 x 12'3 (5.11m x 3.73m)
- (into bay). Attractive fireplace, cast iron inset, slate hearth and cornice.
- Living Room 16'6 x 10'8 (5.03m x 3.25m)
- (into bay). Cornice.
- Dining Room 11'4 x 10'6 (3.45m x 3.20m)
- Archway and tiled flooring.
- Kitchen 10'8 x 10'2 (3.25m x 3.10m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, four ring ceramic hob, 'Bosch' integrated dishwasher, recessed spotlighting, PVC back door, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 15'4 x 10'8 (4.67m x 3.25m)
- (into bay).
- En Suite
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, towel rail, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'9 x 8'5 (3.89m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3 10'8 x 10'2 (3.25m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 4 10'0 x 6'6 (3.05m x 1.98m)
- Built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, overhead electric shower, hand shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, towel rail, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Lower Ground Floor
- Accessed from back door to large decked area leading to garden and basement, PVC door and storage room.
- Room 1 11'0 x 10'6 (3.35m x 3.20m)
- Low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Room 2 9'5 x 7'7 (2.87m x 2.31m)
- Range of high and low level units and single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- Room 3 17'5 x 9'7 (5.31m x 2.92m)
- PVC door to rear garden and door to room 4.
- Room 4 11'2 x 9'9 (3.40m x 2.97m)
- Hallway to storage.
- Driveway with double gates, excellent parking and easily maintained pebbled garden to front.
Feature raised decked area from back door leading to attractive garden in lawn with large patio patio area and PVC oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »