- Commercial Ground Floor Retail/Office Premises
- Electric Roller Shutter Access
- Circa 775 Sqft
- Fitted Kitchen Area
- Separate W.C.
- High Volumes of Vechicular and Pedestrian Footfall
232 is situated on the Antrim Road, Belfast, close to Carlisle Circus giving this property close proximity to Belfast City Centre, the M1 Motorway and Westlink. This premises is prominently located within a fairly populated residential/commercial area on the Antrim Road.
Northern Property are please to offer this commercial unit to let, which can lend itself to various uses subject to planning consents. The commercial premises has a large shop floor to the front with electric roller shutter, large room to the rear that has access to a store room and separate W.C.
SCHEDULE OF ACCOMMODATION
Shop Entrance - 50 Sqm / 538 Sqft
Room/Office 1 - 12 Sqm / 130 Sqft
Kitchen - 5 Sqm / 54 Sqft
Store - 3 Sqm / 32 Sqft
Toilet - 2 Sqm / 21 Sqft
Total - 72 Sqm / 775 Sqft
Rates have been calculated to be approximately £2,080 Per Annum
Please note that all prices listed are exclusive of VAT, however may be liable for VAT
£9,900 Per Annum, Plus Rates
For access, further information and/or register your interest, please contact:
Martin Lavery - 028 90 324 555 - martin@northernproperty+
- SHOP FRONT:
- 10.76m x 4.64m (35' 4" x 15' 3")
Electric Roller Shutter, Single Glazed Wooden Frame Window, Suspended Ceiling with Lighting
- 3.64m x 3.31m (11' 11" x 10' 10")
Single Glazed Wooden Framed Window, Strip Lighting
- 1.58m x 3.32m (5' 2" x 10' 11")
- 2.28m x 0.84m (7' 6" x 2' 9")
1 Piece Suite, Wooden Floor, Single Glazed Window
- Store Room
- 2.29m x 1.31m (7' 6" x 4' 4")
Tiled Floor, Pendant Light
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »