- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A recently constructed double fronted detached property
- Superb turnkey finish and in immaculate condition throughout
- Spacious lounge with space to fit a stove or a fireplace
- Wonderful open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Kitchen with a centre island and a comprehensive range of integrated appliances
- Utility room with plumbing for white goods
- Ground floor shower room with a modern suite
- Downstairs office, study or fourth bedroom
- Three upstairs bedrooms - one with an en-suite
- Luxury bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Room above the garage ideal for office, games room or studio with a shower room
- Double garage with light, power and a roller door
- Spacious tarmac driveway providing ample off-street parking
- Rear garden laid in lawn and benefiting from a private aspect
- Convenient location within a short drive of local amenities
Additional InformationNearly New, Just For You!
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a recently constructed home with a fantastic semi-rural location that is convenient to both South and East Belfast. The design of the property is very much centred around modern day living, with more than enough reception space, plenty of bathrooms and spacious bedrooms. The superb kitchen, living and dining room will certainly be the focal point and is sure to impress. The property as you would expect is in pristine condition and just requires lucky new owners and their belongings.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, a spacious lounge with space to fit a stove or a fireplace, an office or fourth bed, a modern shower room, a superb open plan kitchen/living/dining room with a centre island and high end integrated appliances and a utility room. Upstairs comprises three bedrooms - one with an en-suite shower room, and a contemporary bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
Outside there is a double garage with a room above that benefits from a shower room. It is accessed via an external staircase and could be used as an office, a games room or as a further bedroom for a teenager. To the front of the property is a spacious tarmac driveway providing ample off-street parking. The rear garden is laid in lawn and is very private with no overlooking properties to the rear.
Crossnacreevy is located on the outskirts of East Belfast and offers convenient access to a the motorway and dual carriageway road network making it an ideal commuter location for those travelling in and around the City. For those travelling further afield the George Best City Airport is just four miles away and the Belfast International Airport twenty five miles away. There is a good choice of schools in the area including Lagan College and Grosvenor Grammar School.
To arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.98m x 3.61m (16'4" x 11'10")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 6.58m x 5.59m (21'7" x 18'4")
- Utility Room 2.03m x 2.26m (6'8" x 7'5")
- Study/Office/Bedroom 2.97m x 2.26m (9'9" x 7'5")
- Shower Room 2.72m x 2.26m (8'11" x 7'5")
- Bedroom 1 2.84m x 4.57m (9'4" x 15')
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.58m (12'1" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 3 5.38m x 2.24m (17'8" x 7'4")
- Bathroom 2.46m x 3.25m (8'1" x 10'8")
- Office/Guest Bedroom 6.20m x 5.18m (20'4" x 17')
- Shower Room
- Double Garage 6.20m x 5.18m (20'4" x 17')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »