- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive bay fronted Victorian residence
- Idyllic tree lined street in highly prestigious location
- Walking distance to Ballyholme beach and promenade
- Three double bedrooms with master en-suite
- Generous lounge with feature high ceiling and decorative cornicing
- Modern kitchen with utility area
- Large sun room to rear
- Family bathroom plus downstairs wc
- Excellent parking to front / large mature garden to rear
- Offered chain free, early viewing essential
Skyline are honoured to present this attractive semi detached home enjoying one of Bangor's most prestigious and sought after addresses. The mature tree lined Ward Avenue presents an idylic setting offering walking distance access to both Bangor Town Centre and Ballyholme beach and promonade. This Victorian period home has been tastefully modernised and briefly comprises lounge, kitchen with utility area, sun room, downstairs wc, deluxe family bathroom, and three double bedrooms with master en-suite. Outside there is generous off street parking to front and a large mature garden to rear. This desirable home has all the attributes to attract a wide range of potential buyers. Offered with no onward chain, early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate wood flooring, cornicing, recessed spot lights
- White suite, tiled floor, recessed spot lights, extractor fan
- 4.8m x 3.7m (15' 9" x 12' 2")
Bay window, cornicing, laminate wood flooring, folding glass doors
- KITCHEN WITH UTILITY AREA
- 4.5m x 5.8m (14' 9" x 19' 0")
At widest points. Excellent range of high and low level storage units with complementary laminate worktop, integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, island with breakfast bar, recessed spot lights, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, utility area off kitchen, under stair storage cupboard
- FAMILY ROOM
- 4.m x 3.8m (13' 1" x 12' 6")
Laminate wood flooring, patio doors to garden, recessed spot lights
- Cornicing, recessed spot lights, access to attic
- 3.2m x 2.6m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
At widest points. White suite, cubicle with mains shower unit, fully tiled, recessed spot lights and extractor fan
- BEDROOM 1
- 5.m x 3.8m (16' 5" x 12' 6")
- White suite, cubicle with mains shower unit, laminate wood flooring, recessed spot lights
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.8m x 4.m (12' 6" x 13' 1")
Recessed spotlights, cornicing
- BEDROOM 3
- 2.7m x 3.1m (8' 10" x 10' 2")
Recessed spotlights, cornicing
- Gate enclosed yard in pavoir brick with trees and hedging to front. Mature enclosed garden in lawn to rear, with trees,shrubs and timber decking area
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »