- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Red Brick Semi Detached Property In The Popular Wandsworth Area
- Spacious Living And Dining Area With Double Doors To Rear
- Separate Lounge
- Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite With Shower Cubicle
- South Facing Garden To Rear With Decking Area
- Gas Fired Cetral Heating With Recently Installed Boiler (Jan 2021) And PVC Double Glazing
A beautifully presented semi detached property within the much sought after Wandsworth area, within walking distance to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Village. The property is beautifully presented by the current owner and the ground floor comprises a good sized lounge / dining room with Oak flooring, wood burning stove and patio doors to rear garden, fitted kitchen with tiled flooring. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, white bathroom suite with panelled bath and tiled flooring completes the accommodation. Externally the property boasts a private south facing garden in patio and pebbles with a feature decked area and a driveway t the front with gardens. An excellent opportunity to purchase a family home in such a convenient area close to shops, schools and bus routes into Belfast City Centre and beyond.
- Accommodation Comprises
- PVC front door, solid oak strip wood floor and storage under stairs.
- Lounge 12'7 x 11' (3.84m x 3.35m)
- Living/Dining Room 19'4 x 11' (5.89m x 3.35m)
- Solid oak strip wood floor, cast iron stove with granite hearth, feature sky light and double doors to patio.
- Kitchen 15'9 x 8' (4.80m x 2.44m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, display cupboards, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, housing for cooker, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor, "Worcester" combi boiler (fitted Jan 2021), recessed spot lights and PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'6 x 10'2 (3.81m x 3.10m)
- Including range of built in robes and laminate strip wood floor.
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)
- Built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 9'5 x 9'2 (2.87m x 2.79m)
- Built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with hand shower, low flush w.c., vanity unit, shower cubicle, partly tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
- Attractive south facing garden to rear with feature decking and pebbled area. Pebbled driveway to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »