- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Stone Fronted Detached Property
- Impressive Kitchen with Island Unit Open Plan to Dining and Living area
- Bright Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, Bathroom and Ensuite Shower Room
- Approx 1800 Sq ft
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Private Driveway Parking
- Short Stroll to West Strand Beach, Royal Portrush Golf Club and Portrush Town Centre
Additional InformationThis stunning stone fronted detached property occupies a superb site in 'The Rocks' development, just a short stroll from West Strand beach, Royal Portrush Golf Club and Portrush harbour.
Whilst enjoying a popular seaside location, the property provides a spacious open plan kitchen with island unit, living dining area, lounge, separate WC, understair storage, and bright double bedroom on thr ground floor. In addition, on the first floor there are a further four double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, shelved hot press and modern bathroom. The perfect setting to accommodate friends and family and a fantastic space for entertaining.
This truly exceptional home will be sure to have wide appeal to a spectrum of potential purchasers and we highly recommend an inspection to appreciate all it has to offer.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please always wear a face mask and practice social distancing during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, under stair storage, burglar alarm
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 9.14m x 3.33m (30' 0" x 10' 11")
Stainless steel sink and drainer, chrome mixer tap, high and low level built in units, stainless stell 'Candy' oven and electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated 'Candy' washer dryer, island unit with excellent storage, plug sockets with USB ports, decorative LED lighting to baseboards, TV points, uPVC back door leading to patio and garden area...
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.63m (17' 5" x 11' 11")
Marble stye feature fireplace, gas fire, carpet floor, large windows,
- CLOAKROOM / WC:
- Tiled floor, gas boiler, low flush WC and semi pedestal bason with chrome mixer tap and extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.28m (11' 0" x 10' 9")
Carpet flooring, TV point
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.58m (14' 7" x 11' 9")
Carpet floor, TV point, plug sockets with USB points, leading to...
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled floor, low flush WC, semi pedestal basin with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled quadrant shower enclosure with electric shower
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 3.35m (11' 2" x 11' 0")
Carpet floor, TV point, plug sockets with USB points,
- Tiled floor, low flush WC, semi pedestal basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with stainless steel handheld shower and mixer tap, fully tiled wall and quadrant shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower and extractor fan
- Shelved with immersion heater
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.4m x 3.3m (11' 2" x 10' 10")
Carpet flooring, TV point
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.39m x 3.68m (14' 5" x 12' 1")
Carpet flooring, TV point
- Private off street parking with designated driveway, patio area, lawns to front and rear of property.
- In accordance with Section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979, we declare that this property is owned by a member of staff at Rodgers & Finney.
Travelling along Portstewart Road out of Portrush, turn left before the railway bridge onto Dhu Varren Park. Number 23 is the first detached property on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »