- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge / Dining
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace and open to a dining room both with wood laminate flooring, separate maple fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and access to lean to / garden room with solid wood flooring and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and modern bathroom with white suite and separate WC.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating, pvc fascia and guttering and a floored and sheeted roofspace.
Outside there is a concrete driveway leading to a detached garage, pebbled garden to front and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, solid beech flooring, radiator, cloaks area
- LOUNGE 12'4'' X 11'4'' (3.76m X 3.45m)
- Attractive fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to dining room
- DINING ROOM 12'4'' X 11'5'' (3.76m X 3.48m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, access to lean to
- GARDEN ROOM 15'7'' X 5'11'' (4.75m X 1.80m)
- Solid wood flooring, built in low level units with formica worktop and integrated freezer, access to rear.
- KITCHEN 8'10'' X 8'0'' (2.69m X 2.44m)
- Range of maple high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel double open, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, access to garden room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 12'5'' X 10'2'' (3.78m X 3.10m)
- Built in wardrobes & cupboard, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 12'5'' X 11'5'' AT WIDEST (3.78m X 3.48m AT WIDEST)
- Built in wardrobe & cupboards, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 8'8'' X 8'1'' (2.64m X 2.46m)
- Stained floorboards, built in wardrobe, radiator
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, Mira electric shower above, folding screen, wash hand basin with storage unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, hotpress, chrome heated towel radiator
- SEPARATE WC
- Low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc tongue & groove ceiling
- ROOFSPACE 13'8'' X 12'10'' (4.17m X 3.91m)
- Fully floored and sheeted, light, velux window, under eaves storage
- Concrete driveway leading to a detached garage, up and over door, light, power, oil boiler.
Pebbled garden to front
Garden to rear in lawn with shrub beds.
Crazy paved pathway, paved patio area.
Oil tank, greenhouse
PVC fascia and guttering
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »