- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Starter Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom
- Upvc Double and Single Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Private Rear Garden
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationSuperb Town Terrace In Cul De Sac Position.
A superb mid terrace holding a cul de sac position within this ever popular and sought after location. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge with picture window, fitted kitchen with dining area and modern white bathroom suite complete with thermostatically controlled shower unit. The dwelling further offers pvc single and double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and has been maintained to an excellent standard throughout over the years and offers low outgoings and a most convenient location with private rear garden with wooded backdrop.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 2.56 x 4.14 (8'5" x 13'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Dining Area - Panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.75 x 4.52 (12'4" x 14'10")
- Tiled fireplace, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, hotpress copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.33 x 2.07 (10'11" x 6'9")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.56 x 4.30 (8'5" x 14'1")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robes.
- Bedroom 2.63 x 3.05 (8'8" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, recessed lighting, chrome radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder.
- Gardens front and rear in patio, shrubs and flowerbeds, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, outside tap, outside store.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »