- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached Property Coming onto the Market at a Realistic Price to Allow for Sympathetic Updating
- Deceptively Spacious Throughout
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location in Popular Residential Area off Ashbury Avenue
- Living Room with Gas Fire
- Separate Dining Room with French Doors to Garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Sun Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room with Coloured Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Front and Fully Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Generous Off-Street Driveway Parking Leading to Matching Detached Garage
- No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended
- Ideally Suited to Young Professionals, Families, Investors and Couples alike
Additional InformationTucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac within this popular residential area this is an ideal opportunity to purchase a superb semi detached property in need of sympathetic updating but offering huge potential to the lucky purchaser to come in and put their own stamp on what will be a fantastic home.
Deceptively spacious throughout, the accommodation comprises of living room open plan to dining room and French doors to garden, separate fitted kitchen and sun room to the ground floor. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms and a shower room. Externally there is a front and low maintenance fully enclosed rear garden along with driveway providing excellent off-street parking leading to a matching detached garage. Additional benefits include ground floor WC, oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. This property will ideally appeal to young professionals, families, investors and couples. This is a sector of the market which is moving extremely well and we anticipate demand to be high.
There are many amenities close by including shops, Linear Park, Bloomfield shopping complex, leading local schools and Bangor Grammar School. We thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Mahogany uPVC double glazed front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With under stairs storage cupboard.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- With low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.35m (14' 6" x 11' 0")
at widest points
Marble fireplace surround with granite inset and hearth, gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, picture rail, open to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.9m x 2.74m (9' 6" x 9' 0")
With uPVC double glazed French doors to paved rear garden with southerly aspect, cornice ceiling.
- 3.4m x 2.59m (11' 2" x 8' 6")
With range of high and low level oak units, laminate work surfaces, ceramic sink unit, space for cooker, built-in breakfast table, uPVC double glazed door to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.87m x 2.77m (9' 5" x 9' 1")
With laminate wood flooring, uPVC double glazed French doors to patio garden, heat and power
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.18m (11' 2" x 10' 5")
With laminate wood flooring, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.95m (11' 7" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 2.82m (11' 2" x 9' 3")
- Coloured suite comprising: corner fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, low flush WC, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Front garden laid in lawns, fully enclosed rear garden in paving with southerly aspect, brick paviour driveway providing generous parking.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- With oil fired boiler, access door to side, up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, light and power.
Stratford Drive is off Ashbury Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »